- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- COFRA Holding and Mastronardi acquire AppHarvest's Berea greenhouse
Romanian MEP concerned about pesticides in imported tomatoes
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 International IPM program drives sustainable management of Tomato Leafminer
- 2023-01-26 Plant protection of the future may come from the plants themselves
- 2023-01-25 Pestalotiopsis causes losses of up to 50% in Michoacan's strawberry production
- 2023-01-24 A natural solution for destructive stink bugs
- 2023-01-24 US: Food safety certification for specialty crops program deadline
- 2023-01-20 Strawberry bud weevil: Changing thresholds?
- 2023-01-20 Dogs sniff out destructive voles to help farmers with control
- 2023-01-19 Project funding for tomato research and plant pest detector dog teams
- 2023-01-19 Fresh produce most commonly seized undeclared item for NZ biosecurity officers
- 2023-01-17 Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
- 2023-01-11 Greenhouse sanitation is key to disease management
- 2023-01-11 Beneficial nematodes doing their work in your crop
- 2023-01-11 US (NY): New formulation from BioWorks shows good results for botrytis protection
- 2023-01-10 Automated beneficials dispenser saves money & helps optimize control
- 2023-01-09 USDA completes environmental assessment for biological control agent of spotted-wing drosophila
- 2023-01-09 "The screen blocks 99% of pollen, and manages mold and micro-insects"
- 2023-01-06 New feeding strategy further improves Macrolophus-System performance
- 2023-01-04 US: APHIS streamlines the process for updating pest regulation lists
- 2023-01-04 New Zealand: Tomato crop destroyed after plant disease detected
- 2022-12-23 Pepper growers should remain vigilant for new thrips threat