- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Maintenance Engineer (CA, USA)
- Head of Horticulture - Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Executive Officer - Brisbane, Australia
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Greenhouse Manager - Carlisle (PA) USA
- Electricians / Irrigation Technicians International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Regional Sales Manager - LED Horticulture / Benelux and France
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Export Development Manager - Avocados Australia, Brisbane
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the difference between Red/Blue vs. broad spectrum LEDs
- "CEA can increase its U.S. market share by 5x over the next 10 years"
- Armela Farms builds largest fully automated lettuce greenhouse in the United Arab Emirates
- Brigitte Nugteren new Managing Director Drive Systems at Ridder
- US (MI): Revolution Farms to add 50,000 sq ft greenhouse
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Rebecca Knight of Illumitex explains:
Video: What is PPFD?
In this video, Illumitex Director of Research and Development Rebecca Knight explains what PPFD stands for and how it benefits plant growth.
For more information
6301 E. Stassney Lane
Building 6, Suite 400
Austin, TX 78744
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-12-04 Deep propagation trays added to AIRtray assortment
- 2020-12-04 The salinization of irrigation water in Almería could reduce the diversity of cultivable fruits and vegetables
- 2020-12-02 Recent advances and perspectives in the treatment of hydroponic wastewater
- 2020-12-02 White strawberry one of two new UF/IFAS varieties ready for harvest season
- 2020-12-01 Plant Empowerment book and website now available in Spanish
- 2020-12-01 Who still believes in the pre-night drop and morning dip?
- 2020-11-27 Growers learn to use 'x-factor' far-red in cucumber cultivation
- 2020-11-26 Philippines: Leyte government will launch a hydroponic farming project
- 2020-11-26 NMSU Science centers provide agricultural industry with research based solutions
- 2020-11-26 Hydroponic system in food-insecure neighborhood expanded
- 2020-11-25 How water quality affects pesticide efficacy, the bottom line
- 2020-11-24 Netherlands: More Honeytomatoes® for Looye
- 2020-11-24 "From IPM plans, to harnessing social media"
- 2020-11-23 Strawberry acreage stabilization, reduction of winter raspberries and more blueberries expected
- 2020-11-23 Video: How water pH affects effectiveness of pesticides
- 2020-11-23 Plant research seals importance of microbes for survival and growth
- 2020-11-20 Cloning without using any medium
- 2020-11-20 The need for clipping speed
- 2020-11-20 "We have been cultivating saffron in Belgium for 11 years"
- 2020-11-19 Home-grown lettuce for the holidays