- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Rocket Farms: 38 climate zones, 200 valves and only one computer
Corwin continues: "We had a positive experience with our previous system, the Hoogendoorn Economic. So, in 2015 we purchased the new Hoogendoorn next generation iSii process computer to regulate climate, irrigation and energy installations in one of our 10 hectare glass greenhouses. The greatest benefit is that it provides us with complete control over a variety of greenhouse parameters. We rely greatly on climate overviews, graphs and reports to help ensure that the climate is correct. The graphs themselves are very convenient, since they allow us to look at multiple variables within a single area if desired. This is sometimes necessary when diagnosing a climate issue."
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-07 Packaging station to meet various demands from clients
- 2022-01-06 Australian fruit and veg pallet wrapping solution wins major international awards
- 2022-01-04 ETP® transparent paper film for trays, flowpack and pouches
- 2022-01-03 It's a wrap: French ban on plastic packaging starts
- 2021-12-24 "We hope to let more fruit and vegetable producers see the benefits of smart mobile cold storage"
- 2021-12-24 Growing interest from greenhouse sector for strawberry harvest robot
- 2021-12-24 Beautiful fruit and vegetable displays
- 2021-12-23 Linen yarn, a new material for sustainable packaging
- 2021-12-21 New multifunctional paper tray line and new solution for sealing and labeling
- 2021-12-17 Les Crudettes, Mondi, and IMA scoop French awards for new paper packaging
- 2021-12-15 Ban on plastic packaging: Interfel calls for European and sectoral harmonization
- 2021-12-15 "Custom printable paper trays are in high demand"
- 2021-12-14 Spain banning fruit and vegetables packaged in plastic in 2023
- 2021-12-10 Wooden containers for citrus, pears and soft fruit to help the environment
- 2021-12-08 Cardboard triples the costs of packaging berries in Huelva
- 2021-12-07 Natural chemical might keep fruits and vegetables fresh for longer
- 2021-12-07 Herb packaging presented in 3D
- 2021-12-03 What are the trends in food packaging?