- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
December 1-2, SS Rotterdam, Netherlands
Frug I Com: Getting ICT ready for Horticulture 4.0
During this year’s Forum & Roundtable discussions, special attention will be given to the interface between technology, cultivation and trade. The fields covered will range from food safety to logistics to marketing and sales. In over 40 work sessions and workshops, speakers from all over the world from both the “hard” and “soft” side of ICT and horticulture will guide you through the latest technological developments ranging from drones, robotics, big data and apps to information systems and information standards. In addition, you will find a number of best practice examples of ICT-implementation in the fresh produce industry.
All in all, the event will examine the question of what the 4th industrial revolution means for the horticulture industry and its ICT-department.
For those who only wish to participate in the Forum or rather prefer cherry-picking a number of Roundtable sessions, it is possible to register for one day. It is also possible to, for example, register management for the Forum on the first day and an employee for a more detailed workshop session on the second day. This can be indicated on the registration form.
Click here more information and registration, along with the latest program updates.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-29 Flemish agriculture and horticulture open house during Agriculture Day
- 2022-09-29 Opportunities and hurdles becoming visible in the market
- 2022-09-29 J. Huete International takes its high-tech greenhouse models to Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-28 "In these tough times, the strawberry sector must find solutions"
- 2022-09-28 Protected cropping: an open day to explore the latest trends
- 2022-09-27 Join the knowledge hub at Asia Fruit Logistica 2022
- 2022-09-27 Taiwan fact-finding mission on cold chain for horticulture
- 2022-09-27 Wageningen University organizes course on Postharvest Technology
- 2022-09-26 2022 Canadian Greenhouse Conference takes place next week
- 2022-09-26 Fresh fruit & vegetable industry Virtual Global Sustainability Symposium
- 2022-09-26 France: day 2 of Natexpo 2022
- 2022-09-26 Dutch company presents packaging lines at Business Relation Days
- 2022-09-26 Exploring organic grower challenges and solutions
- 2022-09-26 'Back British Farming Day' rescheduled to Wednesday 2 November
- 2022-09-26 CPMA hosts 2022 semi-annual board of directors meetings
- 2022-09-22 Last day of the Vertical Farming World Congress
- 2022-09-21 Online training course: Tips and tricks for surviving the energy crisis
- 2022-09-21 "We are looking for suppliers on the domestic market"
- 2022-09-20 US: Spanish classes offered for commercial pesticide, fertilizer licensing required by FDACS
- 2022-09-20 6th China-ASEAN agricultural cooperation forum held in Nanning