- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
December 1-2, SS Rotterdam, Netherlands
Frug I Com: Getting ICT ready for Horticulture 4.0
During this year’s Forum & Roundtable discussions, special attention will be given to the interface between technology, cultivation and trade. The fields covered will range from food safety to logistics to marketing and sales. In over 40 work sessions and workshops, speakers from all over the world from both the “hard” and “soft” side of ICT and horticulture will guide you through the latest technological developments ranging from drones, robotics, big data and apps to information systems and information standards. In addition, you will find a number of best practice examples of ICT-implementation in the fresh produce industry.
All in all, the event will examine the question of what the 4th industrial revolution means for the horticulture industry and its ICT-department.
For those who only wish to participate in the Forum or rather prefer cherry-picking a number of Roundtable sessions, it is possible to register for one day. It is also possible to, for example, register management for the Forum on the first day and an employee for a more detailed workshop session on the second day. This can be indicated on the registration form.
Click here more information and registration, along with the latest program updates.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 Idaho man breaks personal record for catching grapes while juggling
- 2023-09-29 US: "Growers faced a 14% increase in wage rates"
- 2023-09-29 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-09-29 Let's get ready for the VertiFarm photo report
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference