- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Baby leaf, rocket salad and watercress
UV SDS reduces decontamination, improves shelf life
The SDS7000+ suction dry system is designed, tested and proved for the processing of baby leaf, rocket salad and watercress @ 500KG+ per hour @ 1-3%AW.
Some Key features of the foodlife SDS700+ are the integration of UV, the incorporation of the SMART retractable stainless steel platform in the design, and all is incorporated in a hygienic and ergonomic design which is designed and made in Holland.
Visit www.foodlife.nl for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-08 Lightning sparks scientists’ design of ultraviolet-C device for food sanitization
- 2023-12-04 "Maximizing the use of phytosanitary products"
- 2023-11-30 Kwik Trip, Inc. recalls specific fruit cups and trays due to potential Salmonella contamination
- 2023-11-24 How Vegetable center promotes healthier diets
- 2023-11-07 First report of Tomato fruit blotch fruit virus infecting tomato in Greece
- 2023-10-31 Guyana makes headway in food security with hydroponics
- 2023-10-30 Food system resilience in the Middle East and North Africa
- 2023-10-23 Tomatoes with a virus have been detected in Murmansk
- 2023-10-13 CGMMV virus concerns Polish and Baltic growers
- 2023-10-13 Tanzania: Pigweed vegetable Mchicha dissapearing from Tanzania, sprouting in Ukraine
- 2023-10-05 AgriForce invests in food safety technology
- 2023-10-03 "Do not attempt to clean an infection yourself"
- 2023-09-28 Parasitic weeds threaten California tomato farms
- 2023-09-25 Why do we still need laboratories when sensors are everywhere?
- 2023-09-21 USDA invests in efforts to prevent and reduce food loss and waste
- 2023-09-21 "Huwa-San is a piece of the puzzle, but the whole puzzle needs to be put together"