Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
Baby leaf, rocket salad and watercress
UV SDS reduces decontamination, improves shelf life
The SDS7000+ suction dry system is designed, tested and proved for the processing of baby leaf, rocket salad and watercress @ 500KG+ per hour @ 1-3%AW.
Some Key features of the foodlife SDS700+ are the integration of UV, the incorporation of the SMART retractable stainless steel platform in the design, and all is incorporated in a hygienic and ergonomic design which is designed and made in Holland.
Visit www.foodlife.nl for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-08 USDA cost-share for Food Safety Certification
- 2022-07-22 Study finds that tomatoes, but not farm workers are safe from soil lead
- 2022-07-18 Eating more tomatoes and peppers can help women’s health issues
- 2022-06-23 А ton of infected peppers were brought to Russia from North Macedonia
- 2022-06-13 EU Agri-food chain’s commitment to safer food for better health
- 2022-06-03 UK: ToBRFV back after two years
- 2022-05-20 The banks collapsed in 2008 – and our food system is about to do the same
- 2022-05-17 US Sprouting industry recommend to improve safety practices to limit foodborne outbreaks
- 2022-05-10 Maryland startup helps consumers ‘romaine’ calm about food safety
- 2022-04-28 “Eat them to defeat them” campaign has resulted in UK veg sales worth £92 million
- 2022-04-25 ‘Color is essential when selling healthy snacks in vending machines’
- 2022-04-21 "Shoppers keep food safety in mind when sourcing CEA produce"
- 2022-04-21 US (CA): Organic zucchini voluntarily recalled because of possible Salmonella contamination
- 2022-04-12 "China needs own seeds to guarantee country's food bowl"
- 2022-03-24 CAN: New North Greenhouse teams up with Harvest Algoma
- 2022-03-18 Honey bee colony collapse could mean food insecurity
- 2022-03-15 Save Foods latest trial boosts the shelf life of strawberries
- 2022-03-15 Consumer Foundation raises questions over strawberries sold in Taiwan
- 2022-03-04 Pandemic created an opportunity for organic school meals in California
- 2022-02-08 "Better than you remember" campaign should increase vegetable consumption