- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Stockton announces new country manager for Mexico
Eduardo is an agronomist and son of farmers. He left farming to study Agronomy at the Chapingo Autonomous University of Mexico, specializing in Agricultural Parasitology and later earning as well a Master of Science in Plant Protection. Eduardo joins Stockton with over 30 years of experience in crop protection, mainly acquired working in R & D and in Technical Marketing and Sales with such companies as Syngenta and Bayer; in addition, he worked in Panama as Asset Manager for Northern Latin America.
"It has been a long, hard road for many of us. The decisions were not simple but had to be made. These strategic moves were made by Stockton in order to incorporate a professional team and fresh and innovative ideas,” said Ziv Tirosh, CEO of the Stockton Group. "The addition of Eduardo to our company sets another important milestone for Stockton. He is part of our growth strategy, and we believe that Eduardo is not only an expert in his field, but that his business skills will help us build a successful relationship with our customers. "
For more information:
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants