Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
Stockton announces new country manager for Mexico
Eduardo is an agronomist and son of farmers. He left farming to study Agronomy at the Chapingo Autonomous University of Mexico, specializing in Agricultural Parasitology and later earning as well a Master of Science in Plant Protection. Eduardo joins Stockton with over 30 years of experience in crop protection, mainly acquired working in R & D and in Technical Marketing and Sales with such companies as Syngenta and Bayer; in addition, he worked in Panama as Asset Manager for Northern Latin America.
"It has been a long, hard road for many of us. The decisions were not simple but had to be made. These strategic moves were made by Stockton in order to incorporate a professional team and fresh and innovative ideas,” said Ziv Tirosh, CEO of the Stockton Group. "The addition of Eduardo to our company sets another important milestone for Stockton. He is part of our growth strategy, and we believe that Eduardo is not only an expert in his field, but that his business skills will help us build a successful relationship with our customers. "
For more information:
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 "We consider every aspect of bell pepper cultivation to keep moving toward energy-neutral farming"
- 2022-08-10 Nova Siri Genetics research for strawberry cultivation
- 2022-08-10 Call for research needs in aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- 2022-08-10 "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- 2022-08-10 PT: Biobest steps up presence in Portugal with acquisition of Agronologica, changes name to Biobest Portugal
- 2022-08-10 4 case studies on monitoring and optimizing irrigation
- 2022-08-10 US (CA): Rotational fungicide approved for sale in CA
- 2022-08-10 New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
- 2022-08-10 Shouguang, Shandong: the capital of vegetables in China
- 2022-08-10 “Developing varieties with resistances takes time but it’s an important role we play as plant breeders”
- 2022-08-10 Western Growers mourns the passing of Hank Giclas
- 2022-08-10 India: Yara Growth invests $50M in ag-fintech company
- 2022-08-10 All Florida pesticide exams now available online
- 2022-08-09 US (ID): Syngenta debuts $15 million global vegetable seeds quality control lab
- 2022-08-09 Cualin Quality signs an agreement with Rijk Zwaan to produce Reddery RZ cherry tomatoes at its high-tech facilities
- 2022-08-09 UK: £15,000 vouchers available for horticultural, food and drink research
- 2022-08-09 Acquiring contracting companies results in Veldhoven Loonwerk
- 2022-08-09 Bowery and Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station to develop disease-resistant spinach
- 2022-08-09 "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"