- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
"Dutch horticulture focuses too much on costs"
Erik de Rooij, business consultant DLV Plant interviewed fifteen greenhouse growers on the development of their business model. During an Arena Session on dynamic entrepreneurship in Bleiswijk he gave an explanation of his findings.
De Rooij asked entrepreneurs about the structure of their business, the mode of management, production and technology of the companies, the market, the level of cooperation and how they interact with business strategy and their environment.
Reed more about this research at Nieuwe Oogst.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 Tomatoes can potentially reduce risk of high blood pressure
- 2023-11-30 Concerns about endive harvest quality
- 2023-11-29 Sweet Karoline blackberries arriving late December
- 2023-11-23 Taking a closer look at the world’s most expensive fruits
- 2023-11-13 Bananatex launches compostable jersey made from Abacá banana plants
- 2023-11-10 YUM YUMS cherry tomatoes unveiled
- 2023-11-07 "We're combating unhealthy snacks with seedless snack bell peppers"
- 2023-10-31 Zucchiolo, a cross between cucumber and zucchini
- 2023-10-31 Product innovation continues in greenhouse industry with new pepper variety
- 2023-10-26 New celery snack launched
- 2023-10-19 Melatonin from tomatoes? Seems like it
- 2023-10-18 Butter lettuce-based salad kits hit the market
- 2023-10-17 Lettuce brand extends with new salad kits
- 2023-10-13 App analyses tomato appearance within seconds
- 2023-10-13 "Plastic is still plastic no matter how you look at it"
- 2023-10-13 New premium berry line on the way