- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Shanghai's largest vegetable greenhouse opened
- "We're expanding because we want to continue to support food service"
- New climate control algorithm improves greenhouse climate control
- Water treatment system eliminates excess sodium in irrigation water
- Half of Sicilian companies report Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus infections
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Canada: Vineland developing hydroponic production systems for Asian eggplants
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 Industry veteran appointed to Canadian Food Policy Advisory Council
- 2021-03-05 "Wholesalers need guaranteed financial support"
- 2021-03-05 Australians could see grocery bills go up 29%
- 2021-03-05 Shipping route launched to export Egyptian crops to Russia
- 2021-03-05 Rosselkhoznadzor allows imports of apples, tomatoes from some Azerbaijani enterprises
- 2021-03-04 Italian spinach sales increased by 15%
- 2021-03-04 "Are online marketplaces the future trading platform for fresh produce?"
- 2021-03-04 Gujarat government boosts hydroponic farming in cities
- 2021-03-04 Moroccan tomato sales to the European Union have increased by 26.38% in the last 5 years
- 2021-03-04 "More and more European retailers want to sell Calinda under its variety name"
- 2021-03-04 India: SAD president Sukhbir Badal promises minimum support price for fruits & vegetables
- 2021-03-03 Why is the EC allowing Moroccan tomato imports to breach their quota in the middle of Andalusia's campaign?
- 2021-03-03 Last week’s winter weather continues to impact US markets nationwide
- 2021-03-03 GLOBALG.A.P.: New certification, growth and audits during the pandemic
- 2021-03-03 AU: Agriculture’s record year, but challenges remain
- 2021-03-03 Aldi shoppers are the first to get their hands on forced rhubarb as Aldi stocks 1 mln sticks
- 2021-03-03 Jordanian agri products enter Norway
- 2021-03-03 UNA faces the enormous challenge of changing Almeria's agricultural sustainability model
- 2021-03-02 Fruit and vegetable production in Hungary
- 2021-03-02 Short-lived dip in Belgian lamb's lettuce prices