- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- AppHarvest's harvest robot picks snack tomatoes in Dutch Greenco greenhouse
- Tomato cultivation declines across Europe due to high costs and ToBRV
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- "Alternative tools to manage insect pest outbreaks have never been more important"
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
Top 5 -last month
Strawberries planted at IDC Flavour in Bleiswijk
The varieties Elsanta, Sonata, Darselect and Honeoye were chosen based on the expected differences in flavour and healthy components in the fruits. The standard treatment is LED toplight with a light intensity of 70 µmol/m2/s. Darselect and Honeoye plants will receive additional light treatments, hybrid lighting with LEDs above the plants and LED interlighting, with the same light intensity as toplight treatment. The fruits will be tasted regularly by a tasting panel. Measurements will also be taken of sugars, acids, vitamin C, the content of anti-oxidants and the production.
The IDC Flavour will be opened in the beginning of May and results of the first trials will be demonstrated.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-25 5G to further develop UAE agriculture
- 2021-10-25 Horticoop to continue as an investment cooperative
- 2021-10-22 PMA and United Fresh will announce new association live
- 2021-10-21 Onato gains seed funding to digitalize fruit & vegetable supply chain India
- 2021-10-21 James Cornies joins North American seed company
- 2021-10-21 Matt Roy named VP food service for Revol Greens
- 2021-10-21 Open day for the launch of midi plum suitable for central and southern Italy
- 2021-10-21 Domaine Bleu Celeste is the new home of Chris Reeskamp, Priva
- 2021-10-21 Nutritional aspects of tomatoes
- 2021-10-20 "Disinfecting greenhouses increasingly requires a custom approach"
- 2021-10-20 Profile Products acquires controlled release fertilizer manufacturer Florikan
- 2021-10-20 US hydroponic farm announced #1 trend in whole foods 2022 trend report
- 2021-10-20 Hortifrut acquires Spain-based berry grower
- 2021-10-20 The emergence of a horticultural consortium
- 2021-10-19 "The international payment solution for the horticulture sector"
- 2021-10-19 Award for grower-inspired podcast
- 2021-10-19 Colorado indoor organic farm Spring Born announces two new hires
- 2021-10-19 Canadian waste reduction week: recycle empty plastic jugs!
- 2021-10-19 Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- 2021-10-18 CAN: Pipp Horticulture acquires GGS Group