- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "New lettuce concept meets demand for greater convenience for grower and consumer alike"
- Plant-based fertilizer behind first line of USDA certified organic greenhouse lettuce
- "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- Scientists unlock potential to yield “diet” fruit
- "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
Top 5 -last month
27 January IPM, Essen:
FloraHolland and the Rabobank present the first new World Floriculture Map
Caption: The FloraHolland growers' novelties wall at the IPM in 2014.
On Tuesday, January 27, at 15:00, Lucas Vos, Director of FloraHolland, and Ruud Huirne, Netherlands Food and Agri Manager at the Rabobank, present the first new World Floriculture Map at the FloraHolland stand.
On the occasion of the International trade fair for plants (IPM) in Essen, the Rabobank is issuing a new World Floriculture Map in collaboration with FloraHolland. The Floriculture Map shows how the major trade routes of cut flowers, cut foliage and plants flow around the world. It also displays various developments in both the supply and demand aspects.
From Tuesday to Friday, 27 - 30 January 2015, the IPM takes place in Essen. It is the largest international horticultural trade fair in Germany, which is the most important market for houseplants and garden plants in Europe.
This year, FloraHolland is organising the Holland Collective, a cluster of Dutch horticultural companies, and the Growers' Pavilion, where FloraHolland is also represented this year. The Holland Collective can be found in Hall 1 and stands out due to its improved Dutch look. FloraHolland and the Growers' Pavilion are housed in the Holland Collective.
Would you like to visit the trade fair?
You can order tickets on www.ipm-essen.de
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-01-30 Dramms' Swivel removes strain and hose twisting
- 2015-01-30 Poulsen Roser launches new roses and Clematis at 2015 IPM Essen
- 2015-01-30 AGRAGEX promoting auxiliary industry at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-28 Schetelig and Philips sign LED Horti partnership at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-27 Valoya presents new C-series fixtures for vertical farms at IPM
- 2015-01-27 Germany: IPM 2015 gets off to a start
- 2015-01-27 New varieties on display at Armada Young Plants booth
- 2015-01-26 Pöppelmann TEKU® presents new innovations at IPM Essen 2015
- 2015-01-26 New, 25% more efficient GreenPower LED production module introduced by Philips
- 2015-01-23 Last chance to sign up for the GreenTech Young Professionals network drink at IPM
- 2015-01-23 FloraHolland and the Rabobank present the first new World Floriculture Map
- 2015-01-22 Spanish horticultural sector to be present at the IPM Essen
- 2015-01-22 Sort your plants accurately with the new SmartScan series from WPS
- 2015-01-21 Howitec introduces three new nets at the IPM Essen
- 2015-01-20 Suggestion for pros at the BLOOM’s special Show area
- 2015-01-19 Benfried highlights Sudlac's shading products during IPM
- 2015-01-16 Desch Plantpak shows the three worlds of thermoform, deco and bio at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-15 More air with Plug–in–Plug
- 2015-01-15 New 'consumer friendly' biodegradable compostable pot
- 2015-01-14 Meilland introduces a new Drift rose at IPM Essen 2015