- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "New lettuce concept meets demand for greater convenience for grower and consumer alike"
- Plant-based fertilizer behind first line of USDA certified organic greenhouse lettuce
- "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- Scientists unlock potential to yield “diet” fruit
- "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
Top 5 -last month
Howitec introduces three new nets at the IPM Essen
This year Howitec Netting will introduce three new nets at the IPM.
First Ornata Air Plus 77102, a new generation of insect nets, which is specially designed for suppression of the Drosophila suzukii, the suzukii fruit fly. This net currently enjoys great interest in the fruit sector in the fight against suzukii fruit fly.
Ornata Air Plus 77102
Besides we have a green variant of the well-known and widely acclaimed multipurpose clima net Howicover new in our product range. This Howicover Green is mainly used in arboriculture.
Application Howicover green
Both in vegetable- and strawberry production the pigeon net Columba Plus is already being used with great success. New in our range is the Columba Light, lightweight pigeon net, which mainly finds its application in the cultivation of iceberg lettuce. Due to its low weight, it just does not adversely affect the crop formation.
Application Columba Light
In short, Howitec Netting has nets for every goal.
If you wish to receive a free entrance ticket to the IPM, please feel free to contact Howitec Netting and they will arrange these tickets. During the IPM Anton Hulsegge will be present all days, Wilmiene van Veen from Tuesday till Thursday. On Thursday and Friday Arjen Visser will join the team.
For more information:
Howitec Netting BV
8700 AC Bolsward
8701 PG Bolsward
T:+31 515 700 500
F: +31 515 578 679
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-01-30 Dramms' Swivel removes strain and hose twisting
- 2015-01-30 Poulsen Roser launches new roses and Clematis at 2015 IPM Essen
- 2015-01-30 AGRAGEX promoting auxiliary industry at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-28 Schetelig and Philips sign LED Horti partnership at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-27 Valoya presents new C-series fixtures for vertical farms at IPM
- 2015-01-27 Germany: IPM 2015 gets off to a start
- 2015-01-27 New varieties on display at Armada Young Plants booth
- 2015-01-26 Pöppelmann TEKU® presents new innovations at IPM Essen 2015
- 2015-01-26 New, 25% more efficient GreenPower LED production module introduced by Philips
- 2015-01-23 Last chance to sign up for the GreenTech Young Professionals network drink at IPM
- 2015-01-23 FloraHolland and the Rabobank present the first new World Floriculture Map
- 2015-01-22 Spanish horticultural sector to be present at the IPM Essen
- 2015-01-22 Sort your plants accurately with the new SmartScan series from WPS
- 2015-01-21 Howitec introduces three new nets at the IPM Essen
- 2015-01-20 Suggestion for pros at the BLOOM’s special Show area
- 2015-01-19 Benfried highlights Sudlac's shading products during IPM
- 2015-01-16 Desch Plantpak shows the three worlds of thermoform, deco and bio at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-15 More air with Plug–in–Plug
- 2015-01-15 New 'consumer friendly' biodegradable compostable pot
- 2015-01-14 Meilland introduces a new Drift rose at IPM Essen 2015