- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "New lettuce concept meets demand for greater convenience for grower and consumer alike"
- Plant-based fertilizer behind first line of USDA certified organic greenhouse lettuce
- "I spent many hours in front of my computer, now I'm connected to nature again"
- Scientists unlock potential to yield “diet” fruit
- "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
Top 5 -last month
Benfried highlights Sudlac's shading products during IPM
Fred van Veldhoven of Benfried says: "As Benfried International it is our focus to offer a wide range of products of the best quality. Besides our own Multi- brand, we offer A-brands in technical equipment, fertilizers/chemicals, substrates as well as with general supplies. Due to the excellent experience of our customers with Sudlac products, we aim to introduce these products with our international customers as well. In some countries Sudlac has their own dealer, but in those countries where they don't, we can be of service with these fine quality shading products ".
During show days someone of Sudlac will be present at the stand of Benfried to share specific knowledge about the range of products. Jorien Plak-Schouten, export manager of Sudlac, explains: "Shading isn't anything like in the old days, a quick spray of white chalk on top of the greenhouse in the summer. It has become high tech. For each and every crop or purpose one can find the right product in our assortment. Over the years Sudlac has successfully launched new products such as Eclipse and Transpar, of which the latter one allows more light to get through with a similar temperature reduction as a white shading paint would do. More recently the diffuse coatings were added to product range, whether with or without heat reduction. And there is more to come from our Lab!"
There is also a growing interest for the cleaning of the greenhouse roofs at the end of the season in various countries. Growers filter out the desired rays of the light spectrum during the season and aim not to loose out on any available day light. Because Sudlac's products can be removed fast and effectively, there is a growing demand for their products. The international network of Benfried is very helpful in this regard. After all, customers can be supplied with a complete range of products, in which Sudlac's shading range fits in perfectly.
Benfried International can be found at the IPM in stand no. 3A58, where also a representative of Sudlac will be present.
For more information:
Benfried International bv
Hooipolderweg 1, 2635 CZ Den Hoorn
T: + 31 (0) 15 2622738
1 rue Gaston Monmousseau
38130 ECHIROLLES - FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0)4 76 23 20 54
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-01-30 Dramms' Swivel removes strain and hose twisting
- 2015-01-30 Poulsen Roser launches new roses and Clematis at 2015 IPM Essen
- 2015-01-30 AGRAGEX promoting auxiliary industry at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-28 Schetelig and Philips sign LED Horti partnership at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-27 Valoya presents new C-series fixtures for vertical farms at IPM
- 2015-01-27 Germany: IPM 2015 gets off to a start
- 2015-01-27 New varieties on display at Armada Young Plants booth
- 2015-01-26 Pöppelmann TEKU® presents new innovations at IPM Essen 2015
- 2015-01-26 New, 25% more efficient GreenPower LED production module introduced by Philips
- 2015-01-23 Last chance to sign up for the GreenTech Young Professionals network drink at IPM
- 2015-01-23 FloraHolland and the Rabobank present the first new World Floriculture Map
- 2015-01-22 Spanish horticultural sector to be present at the IPM Essen
- 2015-01-22 Sort your plants accurately with the new SmartScan series from WPS
- 2015-01-21 Howitec introduces three new nets at the IPM Essen
- 2015-01-20 Suggestion for pros at the BLOOM’s special Show area
- 2015-01-19 Benfried highlights Sudlac's shading products during IPM
- 2015-01-16 Desch Plantpak shows the three worlds of thermoform, deco and bio at IPM Essen
- 2015-01-15 More air with Plug–in–Plug
- 2015-01-15 New 'consumer friendly' biodegradable compostable pot
- 2015-01-14 Meilland introduces a new Drift rose at IPM Essen 2015