- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Russia's Gazprom cuts off natural-gas supply to the Netherlands
- New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- Can the Dutch vegetable greenhouse chain bear the increasing costs?
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
US: Partnering up to provide real-time shipment monitoring
Roambee chose RedLine Solutions to offer customers in fresh produce full in-transit visibility and condition monitoring for shipments of perishable goods. RedLine already offers a comprehensive lineup of products and services to enable produce traceability and inventory management.
“RedLine chose Roambee because it is the most flexible, innovative, real-time shipment tracking solution out there. Combined with our complete traceability solutions, RedLine now can offer improved tracking.” said Todd Baggett, CEO at RedLine Solutions.
Sanjay Sharma, CEO at Roambee, underscores: “Fresh produce companies have large activity swings based on the seasonality of their products. We feel that Roambee’s pay-as-you-go service is uniquely positioned to provide real-time monitoring to produce companies in a cost-effective manner. With zero investment in hardware, our clients only pay for tracking when they actually track something.”
For more information:
Tel: +1 408.562.1700
Tel: +1 408.663.6655
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 Austrian vegetables for the upcoming barbecue season
- 2022-06-27 Lipman Family Farms nourishes partnerships with local farmers to meet consumer demands
- 2022-06-27 Dublin trade has subdued at the moment
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre