- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Martin Dawkins of Bayer becomes ECPA Acting President
Azoulay was elected to the presidency in November by the ECPA General Assembly, after having served as acting president since February 2014. Dawkins was elected ECPA Vice-President at the November general assembly, and according to the association’s statutes will take over as acting president until the next general assembly.
Dawkins has held several positions with Bayer, including Managing Director for UK and Ireland; Head of Pharmaceuticals division for UK; European Head of Biologicals division.
“I look forward to working with ECPA as we continue to demonstrate the crop protection industry’s commitment to sustainable and productive agriculture,” Dawkins said. “In the past year we’ve made some real progress in sharing our vision for how Europe can foster innovation and agricultural competitiveness. We’ve also done a lot of good work on our ‘Hungry for Change’ stewardship projects to help farmers get the most benefit from our products while at the same time protecting health, the environment and biodiversity. In the coming months and years we will continue to engage with consumers, farmers, retailers, policymakers and other stakeholders to make sure we keep up the momentum.”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 Beneficial insects are exposed to insecticides through honeydew
- 2022-06-28 Spray boom full of traps to catch pests
- 2022-06-28 Biosecurity advice: Blueberry rust Western Australia
- 2022-06-24 CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 2022-06-24 New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- 2022-06-24 How can the seed sector contribute to the sustainable use of pesticides?
- 2022-06-22 Controlling Cercospora leaf spot in beet in 2022
- 2022-06-21 Vegetables tainted with ToBRFV were imported to Russia
- 2022-06-21 Cucurbit powdery mildew control in 2022
- 2022-06-20 ZeroTol 2.0 helps reduce resistance in IPM programs
- 2022-06-20 IntraLight launches next-gen pesticide, protecting crops without chemicals
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays a critical role in the continent's crop protection industry
- 2022-06-17 US: APHIS seeks public comment on proposed changes for revising pest regulation lists
- 2022-06-17 South Africa plays critical role in continent’s crop protection sector
- 2022-06-17 Tradecorp launches new biostimulant worldwide
- 2022-06-14 "Cleaning machine reduces need for expensive algae control chemicals"
- 2022-06-14 Organifarms and Biobest win GreenTech Innovation Awards 2022
- 2022-06-08 Prevention of algae formation with Intra Hydropure
- 2022-06-08 Nano-sensor detects pesticides on fruit in minutes
- 2022-06-06 Latest developments in high-tech strawberry IPM