- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Peter Klapwijk and GreenQ terminate their cooperation by mutual agreement
Peter Klapwijk explains: “After having sold my shares at DLV Plant BV Group last year, I now cease my function of advisor at GreenQ by December 31, 2014. As founder of GreenQ, I wanted to ensure a smooth transition and I have now concluded that the transfer and merger of GreenQ and DLV Plant have been successful. The new organization has set sail and is expeditiously building its position in the market; I can therefore leave GreenQ with a peaceful mind. I wish to express my appreciation to the management and to all the colleagues who have contributed to the development and market position of GreenQ; it is something I'm proud of. I wish the new organization a lot of success. "
GreenQ thanks Peter Klapwijk for the services he has rendered. As the founder of the company, and together with all the management and colleagues, Peter has given GreenQ a prized position in the horticultural sector. DLV Plant and GreenQ are actively building together a recognizable position in the market of research and consulting in horticulture.
GreenQ is hereby expressing its appreciation for the services rendered by Peter and wishes Peter a lot of success in his career.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 CAN (BC): Long Creek School will help NFJDWC grow native plants for restoration
- 2023-11-30 Flanders makes a case for local Belgian ginger
- 2023-11-30 Multi-parameter soil sensor selected for integration into Aranet
- 2023-11-29 New partnership to explore weed species cultivation indoors
- 2023-11-29 “There is still a high demand for additional square meters for cultivation"
- 2023-11-29 Smooth transition for greens to Yuma in 2023
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"
- 2023-11-27 “Berries are booming in Canada”
- 2023-11-27 "Intensive greenhouse horticulture and extensive organic horticulture are a perfect match"
- 2023-11-27 Webinar: 4 common grower problems solved with digital agronomy
- 2023-11-24 "Showcasing how to grow food in harshest conditions"
- 2023-11-24 Benin: Climate-resilient vegetable varieties thrive in local conditions