- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
The Monterrey Tech and HortiConnect optimize Dutch horticulture in Mexico
If you are a Dutchie that is entering Mexico for the first time, you might need to get used to a few things. In order to help you with this, the new cultural manual for a 'soft landing' "Welkom in Mexico" might be very useful. It was presented last week as a result of a close collaboration HortiConnect and the The University Monterrey Tech
The presentation of the soft landing procedure.
With the presence of the General Director of the Querétaro Campus, Ing. R. Salvador Coutiño Audiffred, Jan Mulder Senior Project Manager of Grow Group, Pharis Rico General Manager of HortiConnect and authorities of both institutions, Eeke Kipp, Judith Clara Dongus and Fernanda Mora presented the Cultural Manual "WELKOM IN MEXICO" meant to become a guide for the soft landing of Dutch people to México, with a of humour.
Dutch exhibitor Jose Carretero of Flier Systems being interviewed by student Fernanda Mora of Tec de Monterrey.
For this special Project, several key actors of the Dutch agribusiness were interviewed. Their opinions were used to assemble an easy to read guide that is now to be illustrated by professionals and will be edited by HortiConnect. The manual reviews some practical issues, clichés and different common situations with the aim of contributing to the understanding of both cultures.
The previous day the project “Rock Wool Importation Manual” was also presented. The project is a comprehensive study about the logistics related to the importation and distribution of Rock Wool substrates, in this study the graduate students from Monterrey found new ways to optimize the shipment and distribution of rock wool substrates in Mexico.
Besides these, other projects are under development. Some very promising are related to the logistics of Coco Substrates, Marketing and Advertising and Digital Media.
For further information about this projects, HortiConnect has opened his corporative facebook page with the latest news of the Dutch Leading suppliers landing at "México, the place to grow!"
You can also contact Pharis Rico for more info:
Tfno. 4422291861 (MX)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"