- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Rounding the square:
The new TEKU MQE growing pot
done the next-best thing! The new MQE square-round growing pot range has the advantages of the standard round and square pots all rolled into one.
The dimensions of the 1-litre container are 11 x 11 x 11 cm, while the 14 x 14 x 14 version has a capacity of 2 litres. The new MQE containers provide the rounded, visually harmonious look that consumers love, but now combined with something that really matters to the grower: the more efficient utilisation of space offered by square pots.
The new MQEs clearly make much better use of space than standard round pots with the same volume. Pöppelmann has also incorporated the familiar, tried-and-tested multi-hole cross bottom in these growing pots. In today’s cultivation process, hassle-free watering and drainage are key to successful cultivation. The new TEKU MQE will be available in black as standard.
MQE – Harmonious combination of square and round.
Another advantage of the square pot is that there are tag locks on all sides. This saves time trying to locate them, so they will always be on the correct/same side. This makes inserting tags quicker and more efficient. The tag locks also hold the tag securely and reliably in place.
Once ready, the MQE pots can then be easily inserted into the transport trays with all the tags facing the same direction. Because all the tags are facing the same way, consumers will always be able to see them. Therefore, it does not matter whether the plants are sold from a CC trolley or a display bench.
Pöppelmann remains true to form with this well-thought-out concept, with a growing pot that caters for much more than just handling during the production process. Genuine TEKU added value makes a positive contribution all the way through to the retailer, and the new MQE range is an excellent example.
For more information
Pöppelmann GmbH & Co. KG
Bakumer Straße 73, DE-49393 Lohne
Tel: +49 (0) 4442 982 1600, Fax: +49 (0) 4442 982 1607
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-29 "Manual slicing is our strong point, maybe we don't communicate that enough yet"
- 2022-06-29 Greenhouse opening helps Highfield Farm further develop industrial land into urban farm
- 2022-06-29 "The new blackberry varieties that are coming allow us to look to the future with optimism"
- 2022-06-29 Shelf life extension solution adds 18 new crops
- 2022-06-29 MultiGrow Grashoek & MultiFresa get complete food processing line
- 2022-06-29 Approximately 13,000 sq.ft. vertical farm under construction at mall in Istanbul
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens