Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
GrowPact: Successful growing for everyone
GrowPact helps to achieve better crop yields by providing proven Dutch technology & knowledge and making it accessible for farmers worldwide. GrowPact delivers all the necessary tools and knowledge that farmers need during the cultivation process of young plants. GrowPact achieves this goal by providing “Smart-Tech” machines, at the lowest possible price. “Smart-Tech” guarantees: low investment, fully manual application, minimal electricity use, and integration of proven growing technology.
GrowPact provides a toolbox for the production of healthy vegetables including: seeding and watering essentials, a special greenhouse & storage facility, and access to the essential specialized growing and process knowledge. GrowPact assists in the cultivation of young plants in a more efficient way, resulting in more uniform and high quality crops.
Food, and the technology and skills to produce fresh food, does not always reach those in need, particularly in the developing world. GrowPact provides the possibility of reaching social, economic, and financial returns by offering a turnkey solution in a one complete package. This positions GrowPact favorably with governments, NGO’s, and investment companies. In addition, GrowPact also provides solutions for prominent growers, urban farmers, and research institutes seeking a “one stop shop” solution that is flexible, movable, and capable of conducting seeding trials, pop-up operations, and so much more!
For more information
T: +31 78 6739894
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-09 CAN (OB): Ever Tru Farms launches 15-acre expansion
- 2022-07-22 Australian HFF inducts two life members with an incredible story of greenhouse construction in Mongolia
- 2022-07-22 US: architect develops greenhouse for his Boston neighborhood
- 2022-07-21 China: Smart greenhouses boost yields
- 2022-07-21 A schoolgirl from Kazakhstan has developed a "smart" greenhouse
- 2022-07-21 Australia: Tomatoes and jobs to grow in Tatura
- 2022-07-13 California open field grower expands into hydroponic lettuces
- 2022-07-11 Iowa family farm sees success with tunnel greenhouses
- 2022-07-07 Evolving tomato cultivation in Ontario
- 2022-07-05 Oman: Jusoor Foundation to produce saplings and citrus plants in greenhouses
- 2022-07-05 Naturvillan is a self-sufficient, off-grid A-frame greenhouse home in Sweden
- 2022-06-30 US (ME): ‘Crew of octogenarians’ builds greenhouse in Lewiston yard
- 2022-06-30 CAN: Abegweit First Nation invests in food security with new greenhouse
- 2022-06-30 Finnish propagator Sigg-Plant expands capacity with 40%
- 2022-06-29 Twentyfour-year-old Saudi farmer engineers a blooming desert
- 2022-06-29 Canada: Church greenhouse program supports migrant workers
- 2022-06-29 S. Korean smart farm technology creates cooling greenhouses in Vietnam
- 2022-06-28 'Growing together by sharing the Chinese 'pie'
- 2022-06-28 Amazon seeks to convert Great Falls nursery into a greenhouse
- 2022-06-28 Big harvest for muskmelon in Indonesian greenhouse