- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Netherlands: Rockwool in top 5 Transparency Benchmark
As part of the company’s sustainability team, Public Affairs Director Hannie Stappers is pleased to see that the company’s sustainability efforts have received such high recognition.
“With this achievement Rockwool Benelux has once again established her leadership in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility. This gives us a very solid and trustworthy position as a company. Moreover, it allows us to create awareness of our values towards our key customers, who are listed in this benchmark as well. This achievement really stands for the way we do business: in an honest and transparent manner, respecting the environment we work and live in. That is also why our CSR report is named: ‘where passion meets commitment,” she says.
The sustainability ranking is part of a programme by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, which requires companies to be transparent about their CSR policies and activities. The Transparency Benchmark provides insight into the manner in which the largest Dutch companies report about their CSR activities. This benchmark is performed every year and reflects the qualitative and quantitative development of corporate social reporting among the largest companies in the Netherlands.
For more information
Vincent Deenen, Director Marketing & Development
T: +31 0475 53 53 020
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm