- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
The first Bio Chopper Compact in Mexico:
Mexico : El Rosal shreds crops at 4.000 m2/ hour
This machine includes an auto-sharpener for the knife-blades, an hydraulic system to set the machine apart and make maintenance easier, a metal detector to avoid damage to the knife-blades, and other impressive features.
With an average working speed of 4.000 m2/ hour, ranging from 2.500 till 5.000 m2/hour the Bio Chopper Compact makes it possible to clean an entire greenhouse in a few days with very few personnel. Making the crop renewal simple and fast and making it possible to start with your new crop earlier.
More information about the Bio Chopper and other equipment can be found in our folders, or visit our online catalogue and request a quote.
T: +31 (0174) 44 61 00
F: +31 (0174) 44 61 50
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 "Cellulose nets will also gain a foothold in the conventional sector"
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"