- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Club of 100:
Greenhouse supply chain takes responsibility for applied and strategic research
Under the working title "Club of 100", suppliers in the horticultural industry together are taking the responsibility for secuing a part of the applied and strategic research at Wageningen UR Greenhouse Horticulture. More than twenty-five leading companies, where Svensson is one, have already indicated that they are willing to join.
Martin Oostenbrink, Managing Director of Ludvig Svensson Netherlands, emphasized the similarities between the participating parties.
"Like most ot the companies within the horticultural industry, Ludvig Svensson is a familly company. That makes a difference in times of crisis. Family companies are reliable and responsable. That is why we think it's important for us to support this initiative. If we work together with other suppliers, we can make a difference:"
November 20, 2014 was the formal announcement of the initiative, and the supporting companies put their signatures to the agreements and the nameplates of the companies were revealed . Officially, the initiative will take effect on January 1, 2015.
Wageningen UR Greenhouse Horticulture, along with the members of "Club of 100" aim to represent the innovative strength of the greenhouse sector and work on knowledge and innovations to benefit all supplier businesses in horticulture.
For more information:
Ludvig Svensson, Inc.
T: + 704-357-0457
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 SmartWash Boost pretreatment eliminates 99.5% of pathogens before produce reaches wash lines
- 2022-07-01 HDG Survey Group: Six companies that can handle fruit and vegetable businesses' quality management, globally
- 2022-07-01 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 88.7% of Italian families purchased tomatoes over the past 12 months
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-30 UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 New cardboard packaging for The Greenery's soft fruit and fruit-vegetables
- 2022-06-30 Instar Asset Management partners with indoor mushroom grower
- 2022-06-30 Agro Care celebrates with grand anniversary party
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 The Horticultural Innovation Center of the National Agricultural Science and Technology Park is open
- 2022-06-30 NL: Jan Willem de Vries appointed as Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- 2022-06-30 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-30 Shelf life, eating qualities, and more factor into new vegetable varieties
- 2022-06-30 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-30 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more