- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
- Quality Controller
Top 5 -yesterday
- Yuksel Seeds expands its presence in China
- Berry farm cluster model from Panama to the globe
- Cloth washer thoroughly cleans shredded cloth during crop changes
- In eight years, Ranjit Singh has become one of New Zealand’s largest telegraph cucumber growers
- Organic grower and shipper celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade certification
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
New IPM Support Manager for Certis France
Full integration of the BCP portfolio into its crop protection solutions offer to customers is a real milestone in the development of a comprehensive bio control offering from Certis France and a new position of IPM Support Manager has been created to support this integration. Specialist Amelie Boullenger Midthassel, brings considerable expertise from her work in BCP and wider experience in IPM to the role. She will be directly available to customers and distributors for technical support and will also continue to work closely with the BCP technical team to keep abreast of latest developments and field trials work.
The whole of the specialist technical team in Certis France is receiving training around the products and strategies to ensure the highest level of service to our clients, including BCP Certis products as part of the integrated solutions offered. Obviously for the most specialist questions, they will benefit from the support of the IPM Support Manager and the whole BCP research group.
Commercial aspects of the business have been transferred to the French office with a direct supply from BCP Certis production unit to customers to ensure efficient and optimum delivery conditions.
“I am very much looking forward to the challenge of integrating our BCP products into a broader portfolio and a wider view of IPM,” said Amélie Boullenger Midthassel. “This is a fantastic challenge in an area which is currently developing fast in France, and provides an exciting opportunity for us to provide even better support to our clients.”
For more information : www.certiseurope.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-15 Discovery of the interactions between plants and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
- 2022-08-15 US: Students test pest management skills during 2022 Iowa Youth Crop Scouting Competition
- 2022-08-15 A bacteria found in marine coral reefs could have the solution to tomato wilt
- 2022-08-15 Controlling powdery mildew in greenhouses
- 2022-08-15 Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- 2022-08-12 Meet the wasp that mummifies and kills the tomato hornworm
- 2022-08-12 National probabilistic risk assessment of newly registered pesticides in agricultural products to propose MRL
- 2022-08-12 "Significant part of our lettuce assortment is highly resistant to Fusarium"
- 2022-08-11 More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- 2022-08-10 Pest management for Spotted Wing Drosophila
- 2022-08-10 "National Biosecurity Strategy a positive step in protecting Australia’s agriculture industry from pests and disease"
- 2022-08-08 US: Basil downy mildew found in southern New Jersey
- 2022-08-08 The advantages of introducing useful insects into nurseries
- 2022-07-22 Research team identifies genes making strawberries resistant to Fusarium wilt
- 2022-07-22 Protect second cucumber crops from Pythium now
- 2022-07-22 Employee Seminar 2022: The Green Switch Journey continues
- 2022-07-21 "Beneficial nematodes achieve 80% mortality in pepper caterpillar"
- 2022-07-20 95 percent of the Dutch horticultural area uses biological pest control
- 2022-07-20 Biohacking helps protect crops from fungal attacks
- 2022-07-20 New study uses AI to help find downy mildew