Controlled management through even root development
What exactly is X-fibre technology?
Why choose Cultilene RootmaXX?
- At least 5% more roots per plant;
- 20% less visible roots at the bottom of the cube;
- Easily the strongest cube in existence, in both dry and wet conditions;
- Remarkably good root penetration from the plug into the cube due to the X-fibre structure;
- Vertical deviation in water content, EC and pH smaller than ever before;
- Excellent resaturation and uniformity in the management phase of the tomato cultivation;
- Easy continuous control and generative steering when the plant is on the slab;
- Fibre structure gives control and stability next to the planting hole during the control phase;
- Less root damage due to fewer roots under the cube;
- This minimizes the entry points for root pathogens