- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Canada: BC Greenhouse Builders announces last chance for 2010 pricing
"Over the last 63 years, there have been two large commitments that we have made regarding our product. Firstly that every component that goes into the greenhouse from the frame to the glazing to the stainless steel fasteners is great quality and will see our lifetime warranty through," says Kyle Exner Business Manager. "The second is that the greenhouse is the best price that it can be for our customers. Over the years we have delayed price increases due to economic conditions but the simple truth is that our supplies, labour and shipping costs have gone up over the last five years."
BC Greenhouse Builders is one of the few greenhouse companies that manufactures in North America and can meet virtually any wind or snow load.
"At times, it's been difficult to communicate the quality and strength of our greenhouses if people are just comparing them online. We often say to people that these are not your typical hardware store greenhouses. Our basic greenhouse will meet 80mph winds and 30psf for snow," says Angela Drake Marketing Director for BC Greenhouses. "We are proud of our lifetime warranty and know that our team of experts at BCG provide valuable knowledge and great service to our customers. Something like that just doesn't happen at a big box store."
Although it may be unusual for a company to communicate price increases, BC Greenhouses is proud of the good relationship with its customers.
"As a company, no one really wants to increase prices but it is a necessary reality. We choose to communicate the increase because we often work with customers for years before they buy," says Drake. "It's our way of giving them an opportunity to buy their greenhouse with the old pricing and honour our first quote to them."
The price increase will take effect as of February 1, 2015 giving customers a good lead time to buy.
For more information:
BC Greenhouse Builders
Toll-Free in North America: +1-888-391-4433
Local Call in Vancouver: +1 (604) 882-8408
Fax +1 (604) 882-8491
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"