- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Netherlands: Geothermal plant De Lier put into operation
The project, which is controlled by a Priva Connext computer, provides an economically attractive source of heat for the entrepreneurs Harting and De Bruijn. At the same time the environment is spared, as the reduced gas consumption causes lowered CO2 emissions.
Part of the project is conducted explosion-proof (ATEX). For this, special cables were used. There are several pumps connected in the range of 750kW, 450kW and 90kW. For the regulation of pressure and level with the above pump, use is made of frequency converters that are almost 2 meters high. The enormous dimensions are in stark contrast with the high degree of accuracy with which this installation is controlled. Enthoven Technology has produced special temperature sensors to accomplish this feat.
Enthoven Techniek and the project partners have thus produced a high quality installation which contributes to the sustainability of greenhouses in the Netherlands.
Mark van Gijzen
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 New Google geothermal electricity project could be a milestone for clean energy
- 2023-11-30 Carbon capture process proven with an energy demand below 2,500 kWh/ton
- 2023-11-29 Solar panels in greenhouses are not profitable for the time being
- 2023-11-28 “By utilizing mid- to deep-level geothermal energy, our greenhouse energy costs have been effectively reduced”
- 2023-11-27 Farm as a Battery: Harnessing crop growth flexibility for sustainable energy storage
- 2023-11-20 "CHP and carbon capture a natural fit for decarbonization of CEA"
- 2023-11-16 UK: Revised targets to approach energy efficiency for horti businesses participating in the Climate Change Agreement scheme
- 2023-11-15 Spain: Vertical farm cuts CO2 costs by 79%
- 2023-11-13 Iceland: Geothermal energy is used to grow cucumbers in this greenhouse
- 2023-11-08 Research into data center heat leads to creation of energy cooperative PrimA4a
- 2023-11-07 Incorporating CO2 supply into life cycle assessments
- 2023-11-07 30% of Dutch growers had to face the energy crisis without a fixed energy contract
- 2023-11-07 Dehumidification system reducing carbon footprint
- 2023-11-03 11 bankruptcies, more stoppers and mostly ornamental horticulture
- 2023-11-02 Solar panel greenhouse being realized in Netherlands
- 2023-10-30 Solar panels on agricultural land only allowed in very exception cases