- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
WPS SmartFlo series proves its worth in potato production at HZPC
SmartFlo, a new product series from WPS based on a conveyor belt developed in-house, was launched at the IPM in 2014. Within less than a year the series has won international acclaim. The robustness, simplicity and flexibility of the SmartFlo series is appreciated by SmartFlo users.
HZPC was impressed by the simplicity of the conveyor belt system and the robustness of the SmartFlo Track. The scalability of the SmartFlo system, which derives from its modular design, meant that the conveyor belt system could be perfectly adapted to HZPC’s requirements. In early 2014 they installed a SmartFlo Track, a belt designed for potting up with optional automatic watering, in combination with belts leading to the greenhouse. The SmartFlo system has more than met their expectations in terms of labour savings, fewer losses through coordination and greater efficiency. It was these benefits that led to HZPC’s recent decision to expand the system by adding several more conveyor belts.
More possibilities than expected WPS has been positively surprised by the innovative ways in which various international horticultural businesses are using the SmartFlo system – not only for transporting individual pot plants but trays as well. Customers see scalability, simplicity and flexibility as the most important benefits. WPS intends to add yet more components to its SmartFlo range in the near future.
For more information
Digna van Zanten
T: +31 (0)6 1805 3670
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"