- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- Finland: Robots will pollinate vegetables in greenhouses
- 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Video reports of machines on the new Steenks website
This year, Steenks Service presented different new machines. A string machine has been put on the market and a new version of Benomic Star pipe-rail trolley has been developed. How these machines function can now be seen in different new videos. These videos can also be seen at the new website of Steenks Service.
Following nearly 2 years of preparations, the new Steenks Service website was launched on Monday November 3th. This represents a major international step forward for the company from De Lier. Customers from all over the world can now simply find the most suitable machines for their horticultural and industrial needs.
"As a company, we need to look at our customers' requirements. Internet has radically changed their buying behaviour over the past 15 years. Customers not only look further than the local options, but have also become more critical. Internet offers so many opportunities, which you need to take advantage of as an entrepreneur. Our objective is therefore to make life as simple as possible for our customers", explains co-Director Wouter Steenks.
Sander Zuidgeest, also Director of Steenks Service, adds: "While developing the new website, the focus was mainly on ease of use. Visitors can find a suitable machine more easily and quickly, thanks to an orderly menu, a fully responsive design and the implementation of a search function with dynamic filters. It makes no difference whether they do so via their smartphone, tablet or computer. Moreover, nearly all machines on the website feature a folder, technical specifications and video reports.
Wouter continues: "Communication via the internet is therefore very important. That is why the new website has been linked to the Steenks Service computerised system. This shows the real-time stock of both new and used machines. When considering the great demand for used machines, especially from foreign customers, it is useful that customers can immediately see which machines are available.
The new website is a finished project, but there is more in the pipeline. However, they are not spilling all the beans with regard to the following project. "We have a number of large projects in the pipeline. You'll certainly be hearing more from Steenks Service in the new year", says Sander Zuidgeest.
For more information
T: +31 (0) 174-510 266
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-28 Produce vegetables with carbon dioxide
- 2022-06-28 China: "We hope that fresh-flower preservation cards will replace ice bottles and make life easier for fresh-flower distributors"
- 2022-06-28 Container farm allows growers to cultivate 14 different gourmet mushrooms
- 2022-06-28 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
- 2022-06-28 Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- 2022-06-28 Solar greenhouse idea wins Schneider Go Green student competition
- 2022-06-28 1st price for the pesticide-residue free tomatoes in the national level of European Business Awards for the Environment
- 2022-06-27 US (CA): Grower takes over Piru-based nursery
- 2022-06-27 HT Verboom Transport Systems joins GreenV
- 2022-06-27 Codema's staff welcomed by other horticultural companies
- 2022-06-27 Online retailer Gorillas launches private label range
- 2022-06-27 Despite the climate of uncertainty, the herbs segment is standing its ground
- 2022-06-27 Stronger supplies of California organic basil in 2022
- 2022-06-27 Driscoll's agrees to terms for acquisition of Berry Gardens
- 2022-06-27 "At Linde, we have set the bar very high in terms of ergonomics, safety, efficiency and productivity"
- 2022-06-27 Lipman Family Farms nourishes partnerships with local farmers to meet consumer demands
- 2022-06-27 Dublin trade has subdued at the moment
- 2022-06-27 Austrian vegetables for the upcoming barbecue season
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize