- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
United Fresh highlights trends for fresh produce in foodservice
The fall Fresh Insights also looks at how fresh squeezed juice is expanding beyond the drink menu, as well as how produce is amping up the visual appeal and flavor profiles of pasta and noodle entrées. There’s also news about restaurant operators using produce-driven menu items to usher in their fall menus, including apples, soups and stews and warm bowls. Additionally, the report cites menu introductions at chains, including some fresh-focused marketing campaigns.
The fall report of Fresh Insights includes a look at how convenience stores are using fresh produce to respond to consumer demand for healthy snacks and fresh meals, with fruits and vegetables available through counter-service and grab-and-go prepared food stations.
The concept for the Fresh Insights report was initiated by United’s Retail-Foodservice Board as a resource for United members to gain a comprehensive look at how chefs and restaurants are incorporating fresh produce on their menus. The report is developed by Datassential, a leading market research firm dedicated to the food Industry, using data from its extensive menu database, MenuTrends.
The publication is organized in four core sections, including Fresh Flavors, which shows in-depth profiles of trending produce items; Menu Intelligence, featuring up-to-date information on how produce is being used in different menu items; Chain Report, which focuses on the role of produce in new menu items; and View From Above, offering a look into produce usage in a particular trend within the foodservice industry.
Fresh Insights for Foodservice is free to United Fresh members and $50 to non-members. To order the report today, visit United’s website. If you have questions, please contact Jeff Oberman at 831-600-8922. For questions about the data or content in this report, contact Maeve Webster, senior director, Datassential at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit www.unitedfresh.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- 2022-06-23 Australia's biggest cucumber farm will be a boon for traditional owners
- 2022-06-23 Duda Farm Fresh Foods announces CEO-elect
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 Tsingsky: The first glass greenhouse in China to get bankable loan
- 2022-06-23 Fischer Farms hires new sales director
- 2022-06-23 Van Oers United begins operating under new label: Primeale United
- 2022-06-23 Container farming gains momentum
- 2022-06-22 The first pink Barbastro tomatoes are on sale, and the reception is very good
- 2022-06-22 Michiel van Ginkel appointed to CEO Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-06-22 Ontario Produce Marketing Association announces four new board members
- 2022-06-22 Full lineup of organics highlighted
- 2022-06-22 Demo center being built in Agadir