- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
United Fresh highlights trends for fresh produce in foodservice
The fall Fresh Insights also looks at how fresh squeezed juice is expanding beyond the drink menu, as well as how produce is amping up the visual appeal and flavor profiles of pasta and noodle entrées. There’s also news about restaurant operators using produce-driven menu items to usher in their fall menus, including apples, soups and stews and warm bowls. Additionally, the report cites menu introductions at chains, including some fresh-focused marketing campaigns.
The fall report of Fresh Insights includes a look at how convenience stores are using fresh produce to respond to consumer demand for healthy snacks and fresh meals, with fruits and vegetables available through counter-service and grab-and-go prepared food stations.
The concept for the Fresh Insights report was initiated by United’s Retail-Foodservice Board as a resource for United members to gain a comprehensive look at how chefs and restaurants are incorporating fresh produce on their menus. The report is developed by Datassential, a leading market research firm dedicated to the food Industry, using data from its extensive menu database, MenuTrends.
The publication is organized in four core sections, including Fresh Flavors, which shows in-depth profiles of trending produce items; Menu Intelligence, featuring up-to-date information on how produce is being used in different menu items; Chain Report, which focuses on the role of produce in new menu items; and View From Above, offering a look into produce usage in a particular trend within the foodservice industry.
Fresh Insights for Foodservice is free to United Fresh members and $50 to non-members. To order the report today, visit United’s website. If you have questions, please contact Jeff Oberman at 831-600-8922. For questions about the data or content in this report, contact Maeve Webster, senior director, Datassential at email@example.com.
For more information, visit www.unitedfresh.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm