- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
NAFTC-India entered into a strategic partnership with YES BANK
The two parties have mutually agreed to work towards the development of farming communities, agri infrastructure, agro based industries and skill development initiatives across sectors including agriculture, dairy, horticulture, animal husbandry and food processing. The partnership shall leverage the complementary strengths of the two institutions to bring in dynamic changes in the agri business association between the two countries.
The signing of MoU took place in the presence of a trade delegation including key representatives of the Government, policy makers and the industry from India as well as The Netherlands, at the residence of the ambassador.
Mr. Rana Kapoor, Managing Director & CEO, YES BANK said,” YES BANK recognizes the value add that globally competitive technologies, systems and processes can contribute to furthering of development of Food and Agri sector in India. In this direction the role of Dutch interventions especially in dairy, cold chain, food processing and supply chain management of perishables can play a critical role in the Indian context. In order to realize the objectives and long term vision for sustainable development of Indian Agriculture, YES BANK has partnered with NAFTC to work towards this goal. This strategic partnership shall put forth an enterprising opportunity to explore trade and boost techno commercial collaboration opportunities.
Speaking about the MoU, Mr. Alphonsus Stoelinga Ambassador of Netherlands to India said “NAFTC-India and YES BANK are establishing a formal knowledge partnership wherein expertise, knowhow and insights about agricultural and food related domains of the Indian and Dutch markets will be shared. It will enable both organizations to more meaningfully engage their stakeholders, create synergy between the Indian and Dutch Food and Agri industry counterparts, leading to more sustainable Indo-Dutch collaboration in the agro and food business.”
For more information:
T: +91 98 11244 239
T: +31 79 3531 135
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 CAN (AB): “Geothermal energy will stabilize energy and retail prices throughout the year”
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 May Chang elected as new Vineland Board Chair
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-26 "Our focus is on scaling up cost-effectively"
- 2023-09-26 Ridder celebrates 70 years
- 2023-09-25 Industry changemakers inspire business success
- 2023-09-25 Making sustainable choices in horticulture
- 2023-09-25 US (CA): Revamped USC Hotel Garden provides fresh produce to campus restaurants
- 2023-09-25 "We source our produce via Fresh Park Venlo, the Düsseldorf wholesale market, and directly from local farmers"
- 2023-09-22 USDA cites Florida company for PACA violations
- 2023-09-22 Royal Brinkman and Empas extend partnership
- 2023-09-22 US: Vertically farmed salads now available in vending machines
- 2023-09-22 "No one can compensate for the loss of fatherly advice"
- 2023-09-22 Developer of mobile data centers next to greenhouse declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-21 Pepper grower 4Evergreen seeks CO2 partner: "Not dependent on fickle market"