- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
in the presence of the Dutch Royal Couple:
GreenQ Japan and Seiwa sign Letter of Intent
During the state visit to Japan their Majesties King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima attended the a one day conference regarding agriculture. Several different Dutch companies including DLV Plant-GreenQ received the opportunity to present their company and its activities in Japan.
A Letter of Intent was signed in the presence of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima after the presentation of GreenQ Japan. This letter ensures a closer cooperation between DLV Plant-GreenQ and Seiwa Co., LTD within the existing Joint Venture: GreenQ Japan.
The Letter of Intent contains the following three elements:
1. Tomato Park
Building an “Improvement Centre” in Japan, where practical research and practice trainings will take place in a high-tech greenhouse. the knowledge and experience from the Netherlands will be connected to the local experience in Japan.
2. Agricultural Training School
Trainings and seminars will be given by implementing Dutch horticulture and connecting that to Japanese experience. This is to ensure the development of local growers towards the application of new technologies.
3. Personnel exchanges
By exchanging personnel between DLV Plant-GreenQ en Seiwa Co., LTD the knowledge development is ensured.
GreenQ Japan was founded on the 8th of April, 2014 by DLV Plant-GreenQ in collaboration with the Japanese company Seiwa. GreenQ Japan focuses on advising Japanese horticulture, greenhouse vegetables and floriculture.
For more information
Steven Madern, Marketing & Communications
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 SmartWash Boost pretreatment eliminates 99.5% of pathogens before produce reaches wash lines
- 2022-07-01 HDG Survey Group: Six companies that can handle fruit and vegetable businesses' quality management, globally
- 2022-07-01 "We're central to handling everything for our clients in far-off destinations"
- 2022-07-01 New recruitment agency Your Link kicks off
- 2022-07-01 Ecoation to partner with Mexican University
- 2022-07-01 88.7% of Italian families purchased tomatoes over the past 12 months
- 2022-06-30 From Master to Prestige: a more responsive approach
- 2022-06-30 UAE agritech startup raises $180 million for Asia expansion
- 2022-06-30 UK: Infarm starts operating vertical farming facility in Bedford
- 2022-06-30 Coöperatie Hoogstraten receives traders on its Taste Days Soft Fruit
- 2022-06-30 New cardboard packaging for The Greenery's soft fruit and fruit-vegetables
- 2022-06-30 Instar Asset Management partners with indoor mushroom grower
- 2022-06-30 Agro Care celebrates with grand anniversary party
- 2022-06-30 Ewout Valstar uses growing experience in new job: "Looking for opportunities to save energy"
- 2022-06-30 The Horticultural Innovation Center of the National Agricultural Science and Technology Park is open
- 2022-06-30 NL: Jan Willem de Vries appointed as Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau
- 2022-06-30 Kisumu horticulture exports to UK resume after three-month break
- 2022-06-30 Shelf life, eating qualities, and more factor into new vegetable varieties
- 2022-06-30 These are hard times for any player in the fresh chain
- 2022-06-30 US (NJ): Historic facility turned into vertical farm, farm store, restaurant, teaching kitchen, and more