- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
in the presence of the Dutch Royal Couple:
GreenQ Japan and Seiwa sign Letter of Intent
During the state visit to Japan their Majesties King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima attended the a one day conference regarding agriculture. Several different Dutch companies including DLV Plant-GreenQ received the opportunity to present their company and its activities in Japan.
A Letter of Intent was signed in the presence of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima after the presentation of GreenQ Japan. This letter ensures a closer cooperation between DLV Plant-GreenQ and Seiwa Co., LTD within the existing Joint Venture: GreenQ Japan.
The Letter of Intent contains the following three elements:
1. Tomato Park
Building an “Improvement Centre” in Japan, where practical research and practice trainings will take place in a high-tech greenhouse. the knowledge and experience from the Netherlands will be connected to the local experience in Japan.
2. Agricultural Training School
Trainings and seminars will be given by implementing Dutch horticulture and connecting that to Japanese experience. This is to ensure the development of local growers towards the application of new technologies.
3. Personnel exchanges
By exchanging personnel between DLV Plant-GreenQ en Seiwa Co., LTD the knowledge development is ensured.
GreenQ Japan was founded on the 8th of April, 2014 by DLV Plant-GreenQ in collaboration with the Japanese company Seiwa. GreenQ Japan focuses on advising Japanese horticulture, greenhouse vegetables and floriculture.
For more information
Steven Madern, Marketing & Communications
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm
- 2023-11-27 Maf Roda acquires Caustier
- 2023-11-27 Northern Lights and Yara sign agreement on CO2 transport and storage
- 2023-11-24 Meike van Ginneken joins Netherlands Water Partnership's Advisory Board
- 2023-11-22 USDA PACA updates
- 2023-11-22 Ukraine: Grants of 503.3 thousand euros distributed to develop orchards and greenhouses
- 2023-11-21 Rabo horticulture barometer: business confidence up slightly
- 2023-11-21 Las- & Montagebedrijf FBO and the Voorwinden Group continue together