- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
November 30 - December 4:
Last call for vegetables trade mission to Ghana:
European companies can get introduced to Ghana’s vegetable sector and the opportunities it offers for their company by participating in the GhanaVeg trade mission to Ghana from November 30 to December 4, 2014, which will be organized by the Netherlands-African Business Council. During this mission the participants will be introduced to potential business partners and other interesting contacts, and well as attend the Vegetable Business Platform, visit the AgroFood West Africa trade fair and participate in several field visits to a diverse set of Ghanaian agricultural companies and relevant government bodies and organizations.
The program regularly opens calls for proposals, thereby providing financial support for innovative proposals developed by cooperating local and European parties. Its Business Opportunities Fund co-funds projects aimed at either Vegetable Chain Integration or Protected Horticulture to a maximum of €50,000, with a private sector contribution (in kind or cash) of an equivalent amount. The R&D Innovation Call on Input Supply will co-finance four private sector-led innovative R&D activities to a maximum of €25,000. The calls are open for application for European companies active in the horticultural sector; the deadline for subscription for all calls is September 1, 2014.
It is through this combination of business development activities, funding-possibilities, applied research and a strong local network that the GhanaVeg program hopes to stimulate investment and innovation of the local vegetable-sector. SME's for whom Ghana is a new market can apply for a free trade mission voucher to cover the full participation fee!
For more information on the program, please visit www.ghanaveg.org. If you have any questions regarding the trade mission or want to register for it, feel free to contact Marlou Rijk at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Deadline November 14)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 OHCEAC 1st annual CEA conference registration closing soon
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-29 Teen farmer selected as USDA greenhouse grant winner
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 Global Melon and Watermelon Event 2022
- 2022-06-28 FPC opens registrations for FPC Future & FPC Careers 2022
- 2022-06-28 One in five Organic Produce Summit attendees will be a retailer
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of the Indoor AgTech '22
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts