Heliospectra’s patented system has the unique ability to regulate light intensity levels individually for each wavelength permitting custom spectral distribution. Integration with the Argus control interface allows direct management and manipulation of light output by standard Ethernet/LAN connections. Multiple lamps can work in unison, or each lamp can operate with individual settings.
This all-in-one solution provides researchers and commercial growers with unparalleled operational flexibility, accuracy in monitoring and data logging that can be used to optimize plant outcomes.
Key Product AttributesHeliospectra:
- Patented LED grow light design
- Provides a range of intelligent plant lighting systems supporting dimming and independent spectral manipulation of multiple light wavelengths for research, teaching, and plant growth purposes
- Ideal for both plant science research and commercial horticulture applications
Argus Titan II:
- Control interface enables direct management and manipulation of Heliospectra LED light output via Ethernet communications
- Individually adjustable light intensity levels for each wavelength from within the Argus operator program
- Spectral output can also be automatically controlled using advanced Argus applications including daily and seasonal light simulations for any region on the planet, replicating the natural changes in sunlight intensity and spectral output that occur throughout the day
Yurij Duda, General Manager
T: +1 (604) 538-3531
Anthony Gilley, CTO
T: +46(0)768-08 10 90
Director of Marketing
T: +1 (204) 786-6456