- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Arrange your visit today!
See you in Mexico at Expo Agroalimentaria?!
The show is filled with greenhouse technology and is the place to go to discover the latest developments in Mexico's thriving greenhouse industry. The show is not only interesting for Mexican growers, but also growers, consultants and suppliers from Canada, the U.S. and Central America are advised to attend as all of the major greenhouse and open field varieties are on display, both low, medium and high tech!
The event will take place from Tuesday, November 11 till Friday November 14. Click here to see our photo report from last year's edition to get an impression on what the show has to offer. You will be amazed by the size and diversity of the show.
Also this year, the team of HortiDaily.com will be in Mexico to report the show and the developments in the Mexican greenhouse industry. This year we will have a small booth where you can obtain a free copy of our recent Buyer's Guide.
We also offer the opportunity to arrange interviews at our booth, so do not hesitate to drop by!
To obtain more information on the show, please visit ; http://expoagrogto.com/index.php/en/
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 NL: Kids festival Wageningen University & Research in Bleiswijk
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-21 10th International Propagation Seminar sheds light on sustainable, soilless growing
- 2023-09-20 University of Florida greenhouse climate management starts October 1
- 2023-09-20 US: CEA Summit kicks off in Virginia
- 2023-09-19 "The necessary resources can be managed more easily in cooperation than on a stand-alone basis"
- 2023-09-19 Seed to food chain in focus at Horti Agri Next MEA 2023