- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
New regional business manager at Lallemand Plant Care
Originally from Zimbabwe, Andrew is BASIS and FACTS qualified and holds the Harper Adams University Graduate Diploma in Agronomy with Environmental Management and the BASIS Diploma in Agronomy.
Following a period managing a large scale horticultural business in Zimbabwe and heading some agronomy teams in Southern Africa he returned to the UK eventually working for Agrovista UK. During 2014 he has been running his own consultancy before joining Lallemand Plant Care on 1st October.
The Lallemand Plant Care range harnesses naturally occurring fungi, bacteria and yeasts that assist plants by preventing disease, improving resistance and stimulating growth. Andrew will be responsible for developing the market for existing and new products in the range.
“The use of natural biostimulation, biofertilization and biological plant protection products offers considerable benefits to horticulture, agriculture, forestry and turf management, improving vitality and productivity while reducing the impact on the environment,” he comments.
For more information
T: +44 (0) 7833 368759
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"