- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Seminis' open field peppers on display in the Balkans
Seminis hold it’s annual crop event for it’s partners in Central Europe & Balkans in early September, in Romania, on the field of a leading local pepper grower this year.
Two of the leading varieties, Kaptur (kapia type) and Gogomax (tomato shape), were placed in open field production in form of complex trials on different technology levels to demonstrate their potential performance.
The aim was to combine the presentation of varieties while supporting the customers with technical knowledge on various technology levels. In addition to Kaptur & Gogomax, Ariadni (green to red speciality), Belladonna & Maradonna (white blockies) were also planted on a demo field to represent a small part of the regionally interesting portfolio of the company. Other topics of the event were the breeding directions of Seminis and the proper combination of irrigation & usage of fertilizers.
This three day long session included an event for Seminis international distributors. Training for agronomists was held during the first two days, and a day long field inspection for local growers coming from all around Romania was held on the last day. The buzz around the event was clearly justified by the number of participants, as more then 200 people participated from 10 different countries.
For more information:
Szabolcs Baranyi, Marketing Manager CE & Balkans
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE