- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
Hm. Clause ibérica, on its 50th anniversary, makes an impression at Fruit Attraction with Dolcetini
The star of the fair has been Dolcetini, the new tasty cherry tomato from HM.Clause.
Dolcetini presents an attractive deep-red color, which caught the eyes of all visitors to the Pasarela Innova and in the stand of HM. Clause ibérica, where one could taste first hand its qualities and confirm the excellent flavor, consistency and uniformity of this tomato, keys to its success.
Dolcetini offers a balanced plant adapted to long production cycles, with high yield in double and triple clusters with uniform fruit and intermediate resistance to TYLCV.
Also, HM. Clause ibérica has offered a glimpse of two new blocky peppers for Almería, a yellow (CLX PBYE006) and a red (CLX PBSC016) both "G" in size for main season plantings. With these additions, the product range is complete in blocky red (Azahar, Anabel, & Araceli) and in blocky yellow (Aristeo), all varieties with outstanding fruit quality for export.
Additionally, one could taste two varieties of LSL Charentais Melon (Karman and Soliman), references in the market.
HM.Clause ibérica has positioned itself in Fruit Attraction, without a doubt, as the seed company with the most professional product range.
HM. Clause ibérica has operated in the Spanish market since 1965 and will celebrate its 50th anniversary from January 2015.
The company has activities in Almería (headquarters and research center), Murcia (research center) and Málaga (production center).
With 82 employees, HM. Clause ibérica is the 4th company in the Spanish market, as a leader in cherry tomato, RAF tomato, squash, melon, cauliflower, celery, as well as one of the major players in other segments of pepper and tomato.
For more information
Véronique Lafanechere, External Communication
T: +33(0)4 26 52 3 1 70
Ml: +33(0)642 210 472
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference
- 2023-09-22 The industry looks to the future
- 2023-09-22 NL: Kids festival Wageningen University & Research in Bleiswijk
- 2023-09-21 British Tomato Conference kicks off
- 2023-09-21 10th International Propagation Seminar sheds light on sustainable, soilless growing