- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Hm. Clause ibérica, on its 50th anniversary, makes an impression at Fruit Attraction with Dolcetini
The star of the fair has been Dolcetini, the new tasty cherry tomato from HM.Clause.
Dolcetini presents an attractive deep-red color, which caught the eyes of all visitors to the Pasarela Innova and in the stand of HM. Clause ibérica, where one could taste first hand its qualities and confirm the excellent flavor, consistency and uniformity of this tomato, keys to its success.
Dolcetini offers a balanced plant adapted to long production cycles, with high yield in double and triple clusters with uniform fruit and intermediate resistance to TYLCV.
Also, HM. Clause ibérica has offered a glimpse of two new blocky peppers for Almería, a yellow (CLX PBYE006) and a red (CLX PBSC016) both "G" in size for main season plantings. With these additions, the product range is complete in blocky red (Azahar, Anabel, & Araceli) and in blocky yellow (Aristeo), all varieties with outstanding fruit quality for export.
Additionally, one could taste two varieties of LSL Charentais Melon (Karman and Soliman), references in the market.
HM.Clause ibérica has positioned itself in Fruit Attraction, without a doubt, as the seed company with the most professional product range.
HM. Clause ibérica has operated in the Spanish market since 1965 and will celebrate its 50th anniversary from January 2015.
The company has activities in Almería (headquarters and research center), Murcia (research center) and Málaga (production center).
With 82 employees, HM. Clause ibérica is the 4th company in the Spanish market, as a leader in cherry tomato, RAF tomato, squash, melon, cauliflower, celery, as well as one of the major players in other segments of pepper and tomato.
For more information
Véronique Lafanechere, External Communication
T: +33(0)4 26 52 3 1 70
Ml: +33(0)642 210 472
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 OHCEAC 1st annual CEA conference registration closing soon
- 2022-06-30 "Accepting the community as a designer key to success with urban farming"
- 2022-06-29 Teen farmer selected as USDA greenhouse grant winner
- 2022-06-28 The result of the Urban Greenhouse Challenge
- 2022-06-28 Global Melon and Watermelon Event 2022
- 2022-06-28 FPC opens registrations for FPC Future & FPC Careers 2022
- 2022-06-28 One in five Organic Produce Summit attendees will be a retailer
- 2022-06-27 Photo report of the Indoor AgTech '22
- 2022-06-24 Grand Finals Urban Greenhouse Challenge #3
- 2022-06-24 Success for Writtle University College’s celebration of horticulture
- 2022-06-24 2022 NCERA-101 Annual/International Meeting in Arizona
- 2022-06-24 Webinar: ‘Opportunities in crop protection in Vietnam’
- 2022-06-23 Global Produce & Floral Show launches
- 2022-06-23 Plug & cutting conference 2022: "start seeding smarter solutions for better performance"
- 2022-06-22 CAN (NS): Horticulture Conference will be held in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in August
- 2022-06-21 German fresh-cut sector needs to catch up with countries such as the Netherlands, UK and USA
- 2022-06-21 Priva hosted an event for various ambassadors and representatives
- 2022-06-20 Light Science Technologies will share expertise at Indoor AgTech
- 2022-06-20 Brace yourselves - GreenTech pictures are here
- 2022-06-17 UKRI awards more than £8m to innovative new farming concepts