- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Learn it at IFTF 2014:
What is the value of extra ordinary flowers?!
Our activities are in the specialist trade. We deliver to florists in Europe in the middle and top segment. In those segments we have to surprise our clients continuously. This can be done with the bread and butter varieties, but even more with the special, new and different varieties. This is one of the reasons Barendsen is part of the Blooming Breeders team. This team consists of breeders who do not only think about genetics and product innovation, but also about the sales of flowers and plants globally.”
“That we still have a surprising assortment cannot be considered as normal anymore in the big bulk of global supply. As Barendsen Aalsmeer we started to co-operate with FlorAccess. Through this website growers can show their supply in 16 different languages to the world. In this co-operation 200 small growers with niche supply are connected to the system.”
The consultants Ronald van den Breevaart and Marcel Groen of Green Team Consultancy+ are part of Blooming Market from the start. They are convinced of the necessity to pay extra attention to the assortment, creativity and new ways of co-operation. Starting from this belief we have made a connection to the IFTF and they have made it possible to organise the event Blooming Market during their fair in Vijfhuizen.
The event Blooming Market is organised in close co-operation between various partners: Barendsen Aalsmeer, Binnema Bloemsierkunst, FlorAccess, Flower Factor, IFTF and Green Team Consultancy+. We aim for all partners in the chain from breeder till the florist. We want to show new and special products and arrangements. Dini Holtrop, Dutch best florist 2014, will show what can be created with various products. Pim van den Akker of Flower Factor helps decorating the Auditorium.
Next to the products we have a line up of interesting presentations and demonstrations. In these presentations various themes and innovations will be addressed. Ranging from products and production to trade and even education. This is done in a continuous programme, so whenever you visit us, there’s always something happening!
Together with the IFTF organisation we want to show that “Holland Flowerland” is still alive and kicking and we want to pay attention to our beautiful assortment. We hope to see and meet a lot of interested people in the Auditorium at the IFTF 2014!
For more information
Mrs. Patricia Peláez
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 From high-tech to lower-quality products that are acceptable to different demographics
- 2023-12-07 Registration open for the Kentucky Fruit & Vegetable Conference
- 2023-12-07 Photo Report New York Produce Show
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos