Top 5 -yesterday
- "A generational change is going on in Italy's horti sector"
- Schartner's mall-size greenhouse in Exeter still on hold after judge's ruling
- Strawberry picking robots aim to save California growers
- Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- Brazil: $1 mln investment in wasabi greenhouse production
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
- "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"
Top 5 -last month
Timorex Gold to control Botrytis in roses in Colombia
“This new use approved by the ICA Stockton is consolidating its presence in key markets in the Colombian agro as the natural solution in protecting diseases in different crops, explained Jose Estevez, General Manager of Stockton Colombia S.A.S. With this new use consolidate 6 crops and 8 diseases approved by the ICA in Colombia. Stockton is delivering a new and different tool for disease control in this important export crop in Colombia that its broad spectrum and mode of action will be a strategic tool in all control programs.
The features and benefits offered by Timorex Gold to the farmer and his crops are: reducing the chemical load in the field, reducing plant stress and aid in their development, improvement in the time of reentry to crops differently action, good disease control and more.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-15 Discovery of the interactions between plants and arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
- 2022-08-15 US: Students test pest management skills during 2022 Iowa Youth Crop Scouting Competition
- 2022-08-15 A bacteria found in marine coral reefs could have the solution to tomato wilt
- 2022-08-15 Controlling powdery mildew in greenhouses
- 2022-08-15 Monitoring thrips with image technology unique, benificial insects soon to be counted digitally
- 2022-08-12 Meet the wasp that mummifies and kills the tomato hornworm
- 2022-08-12 National probabilistic risk assessment of newly registered pesticides in agricultural products to propose MRL
- 2022-08-12 "Significant part of our lettuce assortment is highly resistant to Fusarium"
- 2022-08-11 More demand for pepper washers due to aphids
- 2022-08-10 Pest management for Spotted Wing Drosophila
- 2022-08-10 "National Biosecurity Strategy a positive step in protecting Australia’s agriculture industry from pests and disease"
- 2022-08-08 US: Basil downy mildew found in southern New Jersey
- 2022-08-08 The advantages of introducing useful insects into nurseries
- 2022-07-22 Research team identifies genes making strawberries resistant to Fusarium wilt
- 2022-07-22 Protect second cucumber crops from Pythium now
- 2022-07-22 Employee Seminar 2022: The Green Switch Journey continues
- 2022-07-21 "Beneficial nematodes achieve 80% mortality in pepper caterpillar"
- 2022-07-20 95 percent of the Dutch horticultural area uses biological pest control
- 2022-07-20 Biohacking helps protect crops from fungal attacks
- 2022-07-20 New study uses AI to help find downy mildew