- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Haifa opens a CRF manufacturing facility in South France
Haifa Group today announced the inauguration of a new state-of-the-art Controlled Release Fertilizer (CRF) plant in Lunel Ville, south France. The new production facility is expected to produce 16,000 MTPA of Haifa’s Multicote™ and CoteN™ CRF.
Based on Haifa’s proprietary polymer coating technology, the new facility significantly increases the Group’s fertilizer coating capacity, and enables it to effectively serve the European market, bringing both enhanced production capabilities and the supply chain closer to its business partners. The new facility reflects an investment of over
US$ 8million, and it employs a workforce of 10 people. The design of the new plant facilitates a future expansion program for up to 24,000 MTPA.
"Our decision to construct a CRF production facility in France is part of our global strategy, aiming to meet a rapidly growing demand for Haifa’s advanced Multicote™, CoteN™, and MultiGreen™ controlled release fertilizers,” said Mr. Nadav Shachar, CEO Haifa Group. "By implementing new and advanced production technologies, we are now capable to coat virtually any Haifa fertilizer, and to offer an outstanding range of fertilization solutions to the farmers. This significant step reassures the confidence in our long-term growth plans, aiming to open additional plants worldwide, and double our CRF production capacity”.
Mr. Andre Lefebvre, GM Haifa France commented: “The new CRF plant in France is an outstanding opportunity to tighten our relationship with the entire European market. Our business partners will enjoy a reliable and fast supply of Haifa's top quality fertilizers, enhancing their offer to the farmers".
Earlier this month Haifa announced it will build an additional 16,000 MTPA CRF plant in Savannah, Georgia, USA.
For more information:
Tal Rappoport, Manager, Corporate Marketing
T: +972 54-665 02087
Natan Feldman, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
M: +972 54 5616263
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 US (KY): "This farm was sold out as soon as it opened"
- 2023-09-29 "For growers and retailers, we're an open book"
- 2023-09-29 BioSafe Systems mourns the loss of Michael Larose
- 2023-09-29 “We empower growers to excel in cost-effective cultivation, ensuring long-term success"
- 2023-09-29 Lebanon needs greenhouses for food safety and security too
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-29 Said El Ouakili to join Kubo
- 2023-09-28 CAN: Provincial government investing in infrastructure for vegetable production
- 2023-09-28 “We help companies across continents resolve disputes”
- 2023-09-28 "Product availability is our biggest challenge by far"
- 2023-09-28 "From biocontrol to packaging and everything in between"
- 2023-09-28 Primeur Fruit Attraction Edition now available to read online
- 2023-09-28 "By pooling our knowledge and networks in Spain and the Netherlands together, we are turning 1+1 into 3"
- 2023-09-28 ScottsMiracle-Gro announces executive team retirements and reorganization
- 2023-09-27 Infarm's Dutch branch declared bankrupt
- 2023-09-27 ISO appoints Martin Maasland as CEO
- 2023-09-27 Said El Ouakili joins KUBO as new Regional Sales Director
- 2023-09-27 Vivent receives new funding to expand market for 'wearables for plants'
- 2023-09-27 Jordi Ferre joins Coolsan Australia’s mission to get more food to more mouths
- 2023-09-27 Developer of cultivation systems declared bankrupt