- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
GreenQ Japan meets Dutch Royal Couple during trade mission in Japan
During this state visit they will take part in the Food & Agribusiness Conference. The Royal Couple will be listening to company presentations of Dutch-Japanese joint ventures, including GreenQ Japan.
GreenQ Japan consultant Arco van der Hout, Yozo Ode of Seiwa, Aad van den Berg of GreenQ and Akira Saito of Seiwa.
Mr. Aad van den Berg (Managing Director GreenQ) will be giving a presentation to the Royal Couple where he will explain the start of GreenQ Japan and the added value of the cooperation. He will also explain the initiative of the Agricultural Training School (Shin Jidai Nougyou Jyuku) and the Tomato Parc in Japan. after this presentation, a letter of intent will be signed by GreenQ Japan (Mr. Van den Berg and Mr. Ode) in which the close collaboration of these three priorities is recorded.
GreenQ Japan was founded on the 8th of April, 2014 by DLV Plant-GreenQ in collaboration with the Japanese company Seiwa. GreenQ Japan focuses on advising Japanese horticulture, greenhouse vegetables and floriculture.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-07-01 Chinese cauliflower seeds are blooming in Pakistan
- 2022-06-30 US (TX): Gunni Gal’s Van Zandt brings aquaponic farming to valley
- 2022-06-30 India: researchers develop method to detect defects in vegetable seeds using x-ray imaging
- 2022-06-28 Aquaponics takes fish, nutrients and a lot of sweat
- 2022-06-27 Genetia BioSciences receives Swiss delegation on stimulation Czech-Swiss cooperation
- 2022-06-24 Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
- 2022-06-22 'Primavera, Victory and Inspire are a safe bet for strawberry growers in the Mediterranean'
- 2022-06-22 EIT Food partner ART21 announces over EUR 1 million of high-tech services to help rebuild Ukraine’s agrifood sector
- 2022-06-22 US (MA): Tomato dream comes true for Ken Foppema, who started farming almost 40 years ago
- 2022-06-22 China: Village official helps farmers escape poverty by growing fruits and vegetables
- 2022-06-22 Canadian grower plans 45-acre organic strawberry expansion
- 2022-06-22 "Finland is an interesting region with good opportunities for hybrid greenhouses"
- 2022-06-21 Ancient seeds found in southern Türkiye
- 2022-06-21 Greenhouse and Kitchen provide food and education in the fight for good nutrition
- 2022-06-21 Kenya: Farmers urged to grow alternative crops to protect environment
- 2022-06-21 Picking blueberries for a good cause
- 2022-06-20 Partners growing mushrooms in former shipping container
- 2022-06-20 "We used Plant Empowerment to boost our yields"
- 2022-06-20 California bell peppers shift growing regions