- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Netherlands: PB Techniek starts work on AquaReUse
The project is a water treatment plant, in which sewage and drainage water from farms near Bleiswijk is purified and supplied back as irrigation water. PB Techniek is the prime contractor for the entire project, as well as for the distribution net for a minimum of 5 years.
In the process, the water is cleaned by means of coarse filtration, oxidation, a constructed wetland, microfiltration and reverse osmosis. In this process, organic contaminants, phosphorus and nitrogen compounds, pathogens and plant protection products are removed from the water.
You can follow the project on www.pb-techniek.nl and www.hhsk.nl/gietwater
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks
- 2023-11-27 Egypt: Growers transitioning to soilless farming to counter water scarcity
- 2023-11-24 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-24 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-24 Addressing labor shortage and preserving heritage through AI farming
- 2023-11-23 Smart farming seen as the solution in Japan’s ageing society
- 2023-11-23 Google's GraphCast can predict weather with 'unprecedented accuracy'
- 2023-11-23 Asia sees growing need for high-quality produce and leafy greens
- 2023-11-22 Netting cages offer a solution for easy insect inspection of new plant material
- 2023-11-22 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress
- 2023-11-22 How AI-led climate modelling could save millions of dollars
- 2023-11-22 Viscon continues development Honest AgTech autonomous driving horticultural robot
- 2023-11-22 Uniform measurement protocol with focus on data-driven cultivation
- 2023-11-21 New cover film integrates fluorescent technology
- 2023-11-21 "Tune CO2 dosage based on greenhouse conditions"
- 2023-11-20 Hungary: Hungarian minority launches aquaponics greenhouse in Lendava