- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
China: Storex receives large order from Chinese Haisheng Group
Haisheng Group carries out an investment programme for the production, storage and marketing of apples and softfruit for the fresh market. They own over 14 fruit companies with a total size of 800 ha. for growing of apples, sweet cherries, kiwi’s , blueberries and strawberries. They import already for 3 years fruit trees from the Netherlands. Haisheng Group has orientated many times in Europe and the Netherlands in order to buy suitable technology and products.
On September 26th the Haisheng Group has assigned order to the joint venture of Storex from ’s Gravendeel, the Netherlands and FRT from Beijing, P.R. of China, for the delivery of a complete package CA (controlled atmosphere) Techniques and DCS ( Dynamic Control System) for a complex of 55 coldstores with a total storage capacity of 16.000 tonnes for Fuji apples.
Storex and FRT are cooperating for the last 12 years for the delivery CA techniques and complete CA projects for the Chinese market. This order is a welcome contribution for the cooperation. The combination of modern CA Techniques and the presence of a local partner were important reasons for Haisheng Group to choose the combination Storex –FRT. On the picture Storex’ manager Peter Kooijman congratulates Mr. Chen in Xian, P.R. of China.
It is a break-through for the Chinese Market that the choice has been made for DCS. DCS is a modern storage system where apples are stored without use of a ripening blockers or chemicals.
With DCS the fruit is stored with the lowest possible oxygen percentages which guarantees the best fruit quality after storage. The fruit will ripen in a natural way and gives an optimal taste of the apples. In China , after all kinds of scandals in the food sector, one is very suspicious with regard to use of chemicals during fruit storage. The DCS and CA techniques of Storex/FRT fulfil the wishes of the Haisheng group to provide the Chinese market with quality fruit.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 New cling film technology provides certified recyclable alternative to PVC films
- 2023-11-27 Europe wants to save the planet, but its share of plastic pollution is only 5 percent
- 2023-11-23 New solution adds value and ease to machine-harvested blueberries
- 2023-11-22 "There will be no regression to classic plastic packaging"
- 2023-11-20 What will the war on plastic cost the fresh produce industry?
- 2023-11-14 A smart solution for packing small fruits and mushrooms
- 2023-11-14 Plug plant and seed tray packs ensure safe seed deliveries
- 2023-11-13 More and more innovations in advanced packaging
- 2023-11-07 WPTC European tomato production update
- 2023-11-07 Compostable packaging: keeping produce fresh and sustainable
- 2023-11-06 "In the end, rising freight costs lead to higher offer prices in retail"
- 2023-11-02 "Cold chain temperature monitoring maximizes shelf-life and reduces food waste"
- 2023-11-02 Dutch branch Celtic Refrigeration has bankruptcy declared - talks on restart ongoing
- 2023-11-01 Corrugated packaging gets smarter and greener
- 2023-11-01 "With the press of a button, from 200g iceberg lettuce to 600g spinach"
- 2023-10-16 New bundling machine unveiled at Fruit Attraction