- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
USDA Awards Over $52 Million in Grants to Grow Organic and Local Food Economies
For more info http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome?contentid=2014/09/0216.xml
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-28 "Delayed bell pepper plantings this season could lead to less watermelon being planted in spring"
- 2023-11-28 Tomato yields decrease in Morocco as the weather gets colder
- 2023-11-28 Fresh Select overcomes challenges to lead innovation in salad and leafy greens industry
- 2023-11-28 First expansion of allotment greenhouse Houten
- 2023-11-27 "Challenging weather conditions for lamb's lettuce sowing"
- 2023-11-27 “Berries are booming in Canada”
- 2023-11-27 "Intensive greenhouse horticulture and extensive organic horticulture are a perfect match"
- 2023-11-27 Webinar: 4 common grower problems solved with digital agronomy
- 2023-11-24 "Showcasing how to grow food in harshest conditions"
- 2023-11-24 Benin: Climate-resilient vegetable varieties thrive in local conditions
- 2023-11-23 A plea for government support in Russian vegetable seed production
- 2023-11-22 Strategies for maximizing your greenhouse efficiency in winter
- 2023-11-22 US (NY): Governor Hochul inaugurates new indoor food production system in East Buffalo
- 2023-11-22 Crop consultants visit Senegal: 'Much development expected in agriculture'
- 2023-11-22 Raspberry demand benefits from shorter category supplies
- 2023-11-21 Weathering El Niño with new berry varieties