- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
R&D/Training Division of AGROWN
US: Agrown adds key science team member
In making the announcement, AGROWN’s CEO, Dr. Susan Raftery noted, "John's extensive experience in complex system engineering will support our corporate efforts to provide new developments for the controlled environment agriculture industry (CEA). His experience as an adjunct MBA professor teaching "Management Science & Decision Models" will provide additional value in supporting AGROWN's educational initiatives. John will also provide scientific insight into our CEA curriculum development."
Juhasz is an INCOSE-CSEP (International Council on Systems Engineering- Certified Systems Engineering Professional) He has served as general chair of several regional conferences focused on systems methods and energy applications. He is also a founder of the INCOSE Power & Energy Systems Working Group, and serves as its co-chair.
Juhasz has worked on several aerospace systems programs including NASA’s International Space Station and the Constellation System space exploration program. He led a group of engineers on efforts to establish a systems model for the Space Station Electric Power System.
Juhasz also has deep experience in automotive systems development. He currently holds 10 patents dealing with innovation on adaptive braking systems and vehicle information systems.
Raftery also noted "John's experience can help AGROWN build improved systems to meet the new hurdles of global climate change, reduction of energy consumption and water resources, increasing populations and re-regionalize food production for food security".
For more information:
Sue Raftery, Ph.D.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"