- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Visit HortiDaily.com at booth #2006 during the Canadian Greenhouse Conference
Will we see you in Niagara Falls next week?
The 2014 bus tour will visit 3 Niagara and 2 Simcoe area operations, and covers everything from water management, automation, potted greenhouse ornamentals, high wire cucumber production, packing lines, pest management, biomass combustion, orchid production and tomato production in rockwool. A greenhouse vegetable propagation facility rounds out the day.
During the tour we will visit Boekestyn Greenhouses in St. Catharines, W. Martens Greenhouses in Vineland, Westbrook Greenhouses Plant 4 in St. Catharines. We will have a lunch at Vineland Research Station followed by visits to Berkel Greenhouse Inc in Simcoe and Proplant Propagation Services in Jarvis.
After the Canadian greenhouse Conference you will find several reports from the tour, and of course our complete photo reports.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
The Canadian Greenhouse Conference will be held from 8 to 9 October 2014 at the Scotiabank Convention Centre, Niagara Falls, Canada. It's Canada’s marketplace for grower technology. For more information about the exhibition, visit www.canadiangreenhouseconference.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 Idaho man breaks personal record for catching grapes while juggling
- 2023-09-29 US: "Growers faced a 14% increase in wage rates"
- 2023-09-29 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-09-29 Let's get ready for the VertiFarm photo report
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference