- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
UK: New chair for Grow
The official handover took place on 24 September at the Young Hort Conference at Battersea Park.
Outgoing chair of GROW, Leigh Morris says "The vision of the Grow Careers initiative when it was established in 2006 was to create an industry wide movement to promote horticulture and the many varied careers within it. This could truly only ever be achieved by the industry working together and I'm delighted that during my almost 8 years as the Chair of Grow Careers, I have seen an increase in support for the initiative and a great expansion in the service it provides through schools packs, Grow Careers days around the UK & Ireland, traffic to the web portal, use of social media and now adoption of Grow Careers by the Chartered Institute of Horticulture.”
He adds, “We are now entering the next exciting phase, with the dynamic #YoungHort initiative and the industry-wide Horticulture Matters Campaign again raising the profile of horticulture. Horticulture is giving me a fantastic career and life and my personal ambition when taking on the role as Chair of Grow careers, was to inspire the next generation and help many more enjoy life. I take great pleasure in seeing this go forward and am extremely content in handing over the role of Chair to Raoul Curtis-Machin, who I know will take the initiative to the next level and beyond."
The GROW Careers initiative is the umbrella body for promoting careers in the industry and is backed by many horticultural organisations. For more information visit
For more information:
Chris Bentley, MCIHort
T: +44 01992 707025
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 "60 percent of our production is sold via the Munich wholesale market"
- 2023-12-06 WPK getting acquired by three owners
- 2023-12-06 Construction of new Multivac production factory starts
- 2023-12-06 AdeptAg partners with Hoogendoorn
- 2023-12-06 Syngenta joins the Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-12-05 Jong Fruit celebrates 15th anniversary
- 2023-12-05 Glasmij celebrates 100 years of activity
- 2023-12-05 Astanor Ventures welcomes Thomas Nagy as Operational Partner
- 2023-12-05 New partnership to explore cultivation of proteins, novel food, and medicine
- 2023-12-04 "We must decide if we want an 'outsourcing' model in Morocco or to maintain a productive self-sufficiency"
- 2023-12-04 GreenV invests in Mexican market with GreenV Mexico
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"