- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
US: BioSafe Systems’ Announces Ron Fisher as Northeast Territory Manager
In his role, Ron is charged with increasing the market penetration and sales of BioSafe’s crop protection, water treatment and food safety solutions. Ron will focus his efforts in establishing strong, lasting relationships with strategic distribution partners and providing technical support to our loyal customers, while establishing relationships with new customers through his diverse and extensive network of relationships from his in-depth background in the northeast agriculture industry.
Ron says about his new role with BioSafe Systems, “After many years spent in the field day after day, I am looking forward to using the knowledge I have gained through my hands-on experience to assist other growers, large and small, in developing a crop protection program that will guarantee increased yields and higher profits. Though I enjoyed my time actually growing crops, I am looking forward to seeing the agriculture industry from a new and refreshing viewpoint at a company that truly cares about its growers and the quality of its products.”
Ron’s extensive experience in agriculture includes owning and operating a farm that grew a large variety of food and ornamental crops. Most recently, Ron spent his time growing in a 37,000 square foot greenhouse space and tending to 50 acres of row crops, including berries, pumpkins, cole crops and corn. For the past two seasons, Ron held the role of assistant manager for a 370-acre vegetable farm that grows cucumbers, watermelon, zucchini, pepper an eggplant, to name a few. This experience will make him an integral part of the BioSafe Systems technical team.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 ToBRFV virus: a pragmatic approach
- 2022-12-08 Canada: GoodLeaf Farms receives about $110mln to expand nationally
- 2022-12-08 Circular bioplastics offer solution for climate crisis and growing resource consumption
- 2022-12-08 Acquisition of Penny UK by Power Plastics
- 2022-12-08 Energy screens: work smarter, not harder
- 2022-12-08 Trinity Natural Capital Markets welcomes the development of the UK Soil Carbon Code
- 2022-12-07 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-07 Dutch nursery Globe Plant employs new greenhouse
- 2022-12-07 US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- 2022-12-07 "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-07 US: 'Designed to create larger impacts with less operating costs'
- 2022-12-07 The Veggie team experiments on ISS are part of NASA's effort to provide "Space Plant Biology" of sustainable fresh food production
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Green crops as an alternative nitrogen source
- 2022-12-07 Partnership supports UAE’s national food security strategy to adopt advanced agricultural methods
- 2022-12-07 "Food waste and safety are huge challenges"
- 2022-12-07 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-07 Greenhouse grower helps provide healthy meals at food bank
- 2022-12-07 Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky