- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
US: BioSafe Systems’ Announces Ron Fisher as Northeast Territory Manager
In his role, Ron is charged with increasing the market penetration and sales of BioSafe’s crop protection, water treatment and food safety solutions. Ron will focus his efforts in establishing strong, lasting relationships with strategic distribution partners and providing technical support to our loyal customers, while establishing relationships with new customers through his diverse and extensive network of relationships from his in-depth background in the northeast agriculture industry.
Ron says about his new role with BioSafe Systems, “After many years spent in the field day after day, I am looking forward to using the knowledge I have gained through my hands-on experience to assist other growers, large and small, in developing a crop protection program that will guarantee increased yields and higher profits. Though I enjoyed my time actually growing crops, I am looking forward to seeing the agriculture industry from a new and refreshing viewpoint at a company that truly cares about its growers and the quality of its products.”
Ron’s extensive experience in agriculture includes owning and operating a farm that grew a large variety of food and ornamental crops. Most recently, Ron spent his time growing in a 37,000 square foot greenhouse space and tending to 50 acres of row crops, including berries, pumpkins, cole crops and corn. For the past two seasons, Ron held the role of assistant manager for a 370-acre vegetable farm that grows cucumbers, watermelon, zucchini, pepper an eggplant, to name a few. This experience will make him an integral part of the BioSafe Systems technical team.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"
- 2023-11-28 Martin Stolze preps up to anticipate next growth of international horti
- 2023-11-28 UK: Still time for agri and food-tech businesses to apply for innovation grants of up to £300,000
- 2023-11-28 US (AZ): USDA issues $250k grant to Tucson aquaponic farm