- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Pure Flavor® takes off – NASA style!
Pure Flavor's supplies International Space Station (ISS) with bell peppers
“We are honoured to be part of this adventure to bring fresh vegetables to space.” stated Matthew Mastronardi, Chief Marketing Officer at Pure Flavor®. “All of us at Pure Flavor® are very excited to be working with NASA in their journey to explore the universe in a healthy way.”
Early in the space program prepared meals for astronauts in space were only available in semi-liquid form stored in specially designed packages. A few short decades later, technology has evolved and has given astronauts the ability to have more variety and better food selections which include some fresh fruits and vegetables.
Pure Flavor® would like to thank NASA for including us in this amazing journey and look forward to other future opportunities.
We wish the crew members all the best and have a safe return flight back to earth.
For more information regarding NASA or this mission, please go to http://www.nasa.gov/.
For more information regarding Pure Flavor® sweet bell peppers, contact us:
Pure Flavor® Team
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 New Delhi farmer turns to hydroponics, educates others nowadays
- 2023-09-29 Malaysia: Vanilla farm based on aquaponics, open for tours
- 2023-09-28 UAE: Emirati farmer who grows 4,000 pineapples annually says farming in the desert is easy
- 2023-09-27 Tide to table: growing salmon and leafy greens in America's Dairyland
- 2023-09-27 Maharashtra farmer feeds his entire tomato crop to his cows
- 2023-09-26 US (CO): Harvest season is in full swing in Southern Colorado
- 2023-09-26 6 years after Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico residents and farms take recovery into their own hands
- 2023-09-26 First boxes of microgreens delivered to customers in Northern Norway
- 2023-09-21 US (MA): Lancaster refugee farm destroyed by flooding
- 2023-09-21 “Smaller growers are very, very isolated"
- 2023-09-19 Pure Harvest eyes further growth with $150m strategic Richel Group Partnership
- 2023-09-18 Spain: Japanese strawberry variety allows better market entry and brand growth
- 2023-09-18 Denmark: Nordic Greens opens automonous greenhouse
- 2023-09-18 US (OH): “There is really no prescription for this type of farming. We're still figuring out how to make it better"
- 2023-09-14 US (NY): Taking on the Eastcoast in phased expansion, raising another $10 million
- 2023-09-12 US (FL): Greenhouse, classrooms grow on John Rivers’ Packing District farm
- 2023-09-11 US (OR): Immigrant farmers grow hard-to-find pantry staples
- 2023-09-11 "Sales have been at constant levels since the middle of July"
- 2023-09-07 US (UT): Greenhouse farm cultivates community through hydroponics
- 2023-09-06 Kenya: Kirinyaga government supports tomato growers in building horti infrastructure