- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: XXpire WG insecticide — new chemistry advances insect control
Available for use in non-residential landscapes, nurseries and greenhouses, this advanced chemistry offers two modes of action and provides excellent knockdown. Isoclast is a recently registered active ingredient and the sole member of the sulfoximine class of insect control agents. Spinetoram is a spinosyn insecticide that offers good insecticidal activity and long residual control.
“We’ve created a new chemistry that belongs to a unique IRAC Group, giving landscape and nursery professionals an innovative way to control insects and fight resistance,” says Maureen Clark, Dow AgroSciences Turf & Ornamental product manager.
When used according to label directions, XXpire controls whiteflies, aphids, mealybugs, lepidopterans, lacebugs, certain scales and thrips, and suppresses spider mites. XXpire is also soft on beneficials and gentle on more than 300 plants, including more than 100 ornamental species.
For more information:
Global Headquarters Dow AgroSciences LLC
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-30 New cucumbers taking UK market by storm
- 2022-06-28 Wimbledon strawberries tracked by high-tech sensors
- 2022-06-28 $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- 2022-06-28 The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- 2022-06-27 “This unique tomato variety is a diamond in the rough”
- 2022-06-23 The Australian digital harvesting solution's yielding has improved productivity from pre-commercial trials
- 2022-06-23 Canadian greens distributor launches new salad kit line
- 2022-06-21 Light Science Technologies launches all-in-one sensorGROW
- 2022-06-20 Tendernay, a wine infused with broccoli
- 2022-06-20 Canadian greenhouse growers win in local and international competitions
- 2022-06-16 New platform for insight in sustainability risks in fresh produce launched
- 2022-06-15 Protecting your HVAC from moisture, corrosion and geckos
- 2022-06-15 France: Les Crudettes presents a new packaging
- 2022-06-08 Eco-friendly sachets extend life of fruit and veg outside refrigerator
- 2022-06-08 “We’re fast-tracking this tomato variety”
- 2022-06-07 "We've built a truly solid box over the years”
- 2022-06-06 "We want to give tissue culture seedlings a good start"
- 2022-06-02 "Metal tomato truss support brings plastic-free cultivation waste within reach"
- 2022-06-01 "In the first quarter, Mexican berry exports exceeded those of tequila, beer and avocado"
- 2022-05-31 Man eats three Carolina Reaper chilies in 8.7 sec like it's nothing