- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Monsanto, East-West Seed announce marketing, R&D agreement
"We are excited to see the strong brand of East-West Seed in the major ASEAN markets combined with high quality hybrids and varieties of Monsanto. This partnership will bring together our deep market understanding based on 30 years of experience, with an exciting product range - all in the effort to better serve our farmer customers," said Bert van der Feltz, Senior Vice President.
"More and more farmers recognize the value of good quality seeds as it improves vegetable production significantly. This distribution partnership will benefit from East-West Seed's closeness to the farmers and knowledge of the market. It will ensure better coverage and efficiency in making quality vegetable seed varieties available to famers. This fits with our mission to provide innovative products and services that help increase farmers' income and promote the growth and quality of the vegetable farming industry," he added.
"With the support of our active sales and marketing teams, our customers are assured of the same excellent product and farmer-oriented service for which they have known East-West Seed for more than 30 years. By making this exciting range of products available under our brand, we believe we are better able to serve vegetable farmers in our key markets in Asia," he said.
Beyond this marketing and R&D partnership, the two companies East-West Seed and Monsanto remain independent and separately existing companies.
For more information:
East-West Seed International Ltd.
No. 50/1 Moo 2
Sainoi-Bang Bua Thong Rd.
Amphur Sainoi, Nonthaburi 11150
T : +66 (02) 831 7700
F : +66 (02) 923 7794
800 N. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63167
T: +1 (314) 694-1000
T: +1 (314) 694-6397
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"